Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMAC NFL Hopefuls

Any RMAC players that might get an NFL look for the 2020 season?

I suggest Chadron State WR Tevon Wright. 6-1 190. He's pretty fast (but maybe not fast enough for NFL standards) but he has great hands, and he just knows how to get open but he also will get the ball in traffic. He was unstoppable at times during the season. I hope he gets a look from some team, maybe sign on as an undrafted free agent, perhaps make a practice squad for some team???

After the players Pueblo had last year not make it I can't say I think any from this year's squad will make a roster. If any, it'll be Dionte Sykes but he will have to work hard to overcome an injury that caused him to miss most of the season. He will have to step up during the playoffs to attract some attention.

Comment

Tariq Bitson at Adams will probably get a shot. He does have one more year of eligibility left though.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
        Tariq Bitson at Adams will probably get a shot. He does have one more year of eligibility left though.

Comment

That would of been a horrible decision. I hope it's not true.

Comment

Not NFL but Brandon Payer signed with CFL's BC Lions.

Also, while he's a bit undersized, I think there's a chance Emory Taylor could get a camp invite.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X