Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
    Not a solid hire, but decent I guess. You would've liked to see coordinator experience, but as with SD Mines, I guess the hope is in recruiting, having been part of some pretty good D2 staffs back east.
    Hey, at least he's coached at a couple good programs. Maybe not a coordinator but quality experience.

Comment

Breske is HC material. He might be jumping a few steps in his journey, but it was going to happen eventually. He's a leader and a recruiter.

Given the ties and support he'll have at BHSU he's in a good position for success.

Lindenwood is going to miss him.

Hoping he doesn't poach our coaching staff for the young talent we have, but there's some guys that may come with him to get their chance as coordinators.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

I told you... The guy is ready!

Comment

Saw these updates on Twitter..

Honored to have
          @CoachJB_Brown
          join our program! He will be our Defensive Coordinator and Assistant Head Coach. Can't wait to get to work with him! #WEoverME

Coach Breske
          @BreskeJosh2h
          Excited to announce our new OC/OL Coach
          @CoachBenBlake
          ! He's a great football coach - but an even better role model! #WEoverME

Welcome to
          @CoachPotash
          ! He'll be in charge of our DB's and will serve as our Recruiting Coordinator. Looking forward to seeing his impact! #WEoverME

Comment

I know both Brown and Potash. They are both extremely positive coaches with top analytical skills. They are branches of the ACU and Northwest Coaching tree.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
              I know both Brown and Potash. They are both extremely positive coaches with top analytical skills. They are branches of the ACU and Northwest Coaching tree.
              Good stuff, thanks. I hope they'll get a chance to show it at BHSU this season. But I'm still not convinced they'll be a football season because of Covid-19. I'm trying to think positive though.
              Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X