• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Megaphone was confiscated last week

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Just not rain.

It was also 45 degrees with nearly no wind when you went to Minnesota in 2017 so that didn't show much for handling cold and it was sunny in Duluth in 2018. I don't think weather will be a huge factor but these examples aren't the best...
          You have entirely too much time on your hands.

Comment

About to board my plane now. Oddly enough the Dallas weather has been a bigger worry in terms of travel than landing in Denver the last day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Just not rain.

It was also 45 degrees with nearly no wind when you went to Minnesota in 2017 so that didn't show much for handling cold and it was sunny in Duluth in 2018. I don't think weather will be a huge factor but these examples aren't the best...
              I was at Duluth last year. It was in the shade and extremely cold for the Lions. Duluth has a wall blocking sun for the visitors, and it extends over a decent portion of the field. Just wanted to clarify it was cold, and not sunny, for all but 11 Lions at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

You have entirely too much time on your hands.
                Yeah, those 20 seconds were tough to find for sure but I managed. Computers are tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrecked Again View Post
                  Looks like the weather for Saturday is going to be cold and snowy, with a high of 27F. It should be a great day to run the ball.
                  Mines D looked better earlier in the season. A couple of shutouts and a big road win in Pueblo. I suspect injuries have taken their toll.
                  Looking forward to a great matchup with Commerce.
                  With wind gusts between 35 mph to 45 mph, looks like running is about all you will doing. Passing and kicking should be an adventure. All wimps should stay indoors for this one.

I remember some years back watching a HS playoff game in Rockwall Tx and the guy kicked what amounted to a 2 yard field goal which made it about half way before wind caught it and it sailed back over the kickers head and the opposing team picked up the ball and almost scored a TD.

Comment

The wind has started to get pretty crazy down here in Colorado Springs, looks like wind will impact both games in the region more than cold or snow. I think of the 4 teams left this hurts Pueblo the most.

Comment

Winds are all over the board in Golden, from not so bad to very gusty. No specific direction, just swirling. Gonna be a crazy day. Go Diggers! Hoping for an all-RMAC regional final in Golden!

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                        Winds are all over the board in Golden, from not so bad to very gusty. No specific direction, just swirling. Gonna be a crazy day. Go Diggers! Hoping for an all-RMAC regional final in Golden!
                        Luckily the winds from last night have died down, 90 mph down this way, several vehicles blown over. Glad I won't be out in the wind for either game today.

Best of luck to Mines!

Comment

Just wanted to drop by and say how much I enjoyed my trip to Golden this past weekend. I've been to every home/away game for Commerce over the past ten years, and the view from that stadium was by far the prettiest that I've seen. The people around the program at Mines were also incredibly friendly and helpful. Loved the trip, and have a newfound respect for the Mines program and Golden. Best of luck to you next season!

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                            Just wanted to drop by and say how much I enjoyed my trip to Golden this past weekend. I've been to every home/away game for Commerce over the past ten years, and the view from that stadium was by far the prettiest that I've seen. The people around the program at Mines were also incredibly friendly and helpful. Loved the trip, and have a newfound respect for the Mines program and Golden. Best of luck to you next season!
                            Glad you enjoyed our little slice of heaven. Best of luck in Mankato

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X