Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigSkyBears View Post

Who are you kid? Be specific about the facilities or shut up.
    Go back to your own board if you don't like getting trolled by fans of a D2 team who beat you at your own (rather lackluster) stadium with 28 sponsorships...kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Go back to your own board if you don't like getting trolled by fans of a D2 team who beat you at your own (rather lackluster) stadium with 28 sponsorships...kid.
      In the 20 years that UNC and Pueblo played each other UNC has only lost to Pueblo 3 times. Congrats kid.

Comment

In the 20 years that UNC and Pueblo played each other UNC has only lost to Pueblo 3 times. Congrats kid.
        Lol ok boomer, you're stretching now, don't pull something. I'm willing to bet UNC won't be scheduling Pueblo again anytime soon. Come on down to play in Pueblo if you want to enjoy some nicer facilities. I wish I could understand being a fan of a program that's been so atrocious for so long but I really can't.

Comment

Lol ok boomer, you're stretching now, don't pull something. I'm willing to bet UNC won't be scheduling Pueblo again anytime soon. Come on down to play in Pueblo if you want to enjoy some nicer facilities. I wish I could understand being a fan of a program that's been so atrocious for so long but I really can't.
          Look kid, I'm just bringing the facts, and I'm certainly not a boomer. UNC has dominated the series w/ the Pack. Have fun running circles in the RMAC. At least when UNC was D2 we had to win (and did win) against the likes of NDSU, UND, South Dakota State, South Dakota. But, you're just a kid so you don't remember those days.

Comment

Look kid, I'm just bringing the facts, and I'm certainly not a boomer. UNC has dominated the series w/ the Pack. Have fun running circles in the RMAC. At least when UNC was D2 we had to win (and did win) against the likes of NDSU, UND, South Dakota State, South Dakota. But, you're just a kid so you don't remember those days.
            You sound like a Cowboys fan. The only time in recent history you were brave enough to schedule a 28 scholarship Pueblo team you lost at home. Wanna bet you won't schedule that game again anytime soon? Have fun reliving the glory days of over 2 decades ago as you wallow in the depression of 2 win seasons.

Comment

Comment

Both stadiums seemed fun. Crowd was light at the TB in 08 when I saw Adams win there. Big crowd in 13 vs Western in a blowout. Tailgating at UNC will improve of course with success. Too bad they can't play night games at Nott. Sounds like a big improvement project is in the works from the McC press conference.

Comment

At the end of the day there's nothing in modern times that UNC Football can brag about when comparing themselves to CSU-P. It's like the Dixie State players bragging about moving up to D1 as they were getting rolled by the Pack. Yawn.

Comment

At the end of the day there's nothing in modern times that UNC Football can brag about when comparing themselves to CSU-P. It's like the Dixie State players bragging about moving up to D1 as they were getting rolled by the Pack. Yawn.
                    At least UNC won it twice before moving up.... and had a football conference

Comment

Remember when CSU Pueblo was better than Alabama?

https://myteamisbetterthanyourteam.c...=2014;method=2

Comment

As far as all time CSUP v. UNC, the Bears have an 11-1-2 edge over the T wolves.

https://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/dat...hp?teamid=3045

Comment

You sound like a Cowboys fan. The only time in recent history you were brave enough to schedule a 28 scholarship Pueblo team you lost at home. Wanna bet you won't schedule that game again anytime soon? Have fun reliving the glory days of over 2 decades ago as you wallow in the depression of 2 win seasons.
                          Meh, all programs rise and fall, CSUP will have their day when they're not as successful.

Comment

Meh, all programs rise and fall, CSUP will have their day when they're not as successful.
                            I'm sure they will. But until then...

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                              As far as all time CSUP v. UNC, the Bears have an 11-1-2 edge over the T wolves.

https://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/dat...hp?teamid=3045
                              Yes, as mentioned, Bears fans gotta break out those VHS tapes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X