Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSU

Southern Illinois (FCS): Source tells FootballScoop head coach Nick Hill is hiring Dixie State

Re: DSU

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
    Southern Illinois (FCS): Source tells FootballScoop head coach Nick Hill is hiring Dixie State
    Just announced Peterson is in.

Comment

That Arizona JC league lost five teams this year who are dropping football. That left Snow, Arizona Western and Eastern AZ as the only three schools left. This is a great opportunity for him.

Comment

Something is fishy here...

Comment

Like we have been saying the last month. Very strange. Had a great coaching staff in place. Wondering how much religion plays into this decision

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            That Arizona JC league lost five teams this year who are dropping football. That left Snow, Arizona Western and Eastern AZ as the only three schools left. This is a great opportunity for him.
            Could be. He has a large family.

Comment

Clean Liver and Blazerfan1026, any further rumors or news about the D1 thing? Hiring a JC coach doesn't strike me as a thing a prospective FCS team would do.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                Clean Liver and Blazerfan1026, any further rumors or news about the D1 thing? Hiring a JC coach doesn't strike me as a thing a prospective FCS team would do.
                I agree. Makes no sense, especially when the previous staff was doin' a respectable job. Somethin's goin' on behind the scenes and, like PRIDE posted, it's "fishy."

Comment

The new coach tweeted "Big announcement soon!" Anyone in the know?

Comment

No clue what that athletic department is doing. Really confused with them this past month and a half.

Comment

Here's the latest.

https://smsumustangs.com/news/2019/1...ordinator.aspx

Comment

McClure spent the past three seasons as the head coach at Dixie State

Comment

I'm guessin' the recruitin' at DSU is a real conundrum for the coaches. Opinions?

Comment

Close proximity to Vegas and Orange County wouldn't make it too stressful.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                              I'm guessin' the recruitin' at DSU is a real conundrum for the coaches. Opinions?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X