Oct. 3, at Sacramento State

Oct. 10, at Weber State

Oct. 17, at South Dakota

Oct. 24, Azusa Pacific (Homecoming)

Nov. 7, Western Colorado

Nov. 14, at South Dakota State

Nov. 21, at Illinois State

Dixie State finalizes inaugural FCS schedule for 2020
    Mavs will probably have games on both of those dates, but if they don't I'll try to go watch DSU.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
      2020 Dixie State Schedule

Sept. 5, at Southern Utah

Sept. 12, South Dakota Mines

Sept. 19, at Montana State

Sept. 26, Drake

Oct. 3, at Sacramento State

Oct. 10, at Weber State

Oct. 17, at South Dakota

Oct. 24, Azusa Pacific (Homecoming)

Nov. 7, Western Colorado

Nov. 14, at South Dakota State

Nov. 21, at Illinois State

Dixie State finalizes inaugural FCS schedule for 2020
      Looks like Dixie is flirting with both Big Sky and Missouri Valley.

Comment

Last night's performance by Dixie State against CSU-Pueblo was impressive. The Blazers rushed for 59 yards and passed for another 151, amassing 210 total yards. The Dixie defense was equally impressive, giving up only 240 yards rushing and a paltry 335 yards through the air, limiting the T-Wolves to only 559 total offense. After losing 36 to 7 to the T-Wolves, the Blazers are destined to become a perennial winner when they move to the Western Athletic Conference and play football at the FCS level.

The only other WAC member playing football, New Mexico State, was equally impressive losing a barn burner to Alabama, 62 to 10. With the likes of Dixie and New Mexico State, the WAC is projected to become a football powerhouse conference, even though both teams will compete as independents. Here's wishing Dixie State the best. Go get 'em Blazers! :smile-big:

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Awe, now that's just mean. True, but mean! :laugh:
            Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
              Re: DSU

Close proximity to Vegas and Orange County wouldn't make it too stressful.
              St. George has to be in the top ten places to retire.. The backdrop is the 4th best in the RMAC

Comment

How do you not play the only other team in the conference in your sport?

Dixie Football 2020 WAC co-champions

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post

St. George has to be in the top ten places to retire.. The backdrop is the 4th best in the RMAC
                  What would be your top 3, la junta?

Comment

People coo over the scenery in Golden but personally I don't see it. Haven't been in Dixie's stadium but my drive through St. George was fantastic! Of course it's hard to top Mesa.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

People coo over the scenery in Golden but personally I don't see it. Haven't been in Dixie's stadium but my drive through St. George was fantastic! Of course it's hard to top Mesa.
                      Not hard to top Mesa...Durango.

Comment

Black Hills has the best view of the local rolling hills from the stands! Beats watching the local football team.
                        Scenic drives to games, Western, Ft. Lewis, Mesa as long as you stay off I-70. Black Hills and SD Mines once you get off the interstate and take back roads. HIghlands as long as you are not driving over the speed limit to actually see the scenery. Dixie has the Virgin River along I-15 going into Nev. But you can take the back roads to get to Dixie from Durango and see the north rim of the Grand Canyon. Any roads leading to and around Alamosa for A ams. CO Mines would be ok if the engineers just learned how to tap into the Coors plant near by! That "m" on the side of the hill looks scary at night. Aliens? Of course all the above mentioned roads also lead to Pueblo. except for the River.

Comment

Dixie State University Did you hear our flag football team won the ?Co-Rec Division 2020 NIRSA Flag Football National Championship?? GOOO Trailblazers.

Hey, On Campus Recruiter. Time to earn your keep.

Comment

Retired here 3+ years ago from the Mile High. Shoppin' and restaurants leave a lot to be desired. Wife 'n I think the restaurants are mostly geared to retirees so the food is bland and Mexican food is not very spicy. Drivers are terrible! Hafta drive 40 miles to NV to buy AMBs and GURs at a decent price. Scenery, however, is magnificent and even Winter days are mild. Is growin' fast, though, so if ya wanna decent price on housin' ya better hurry up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X