• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Ekeler!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...year-245m-deal

Happy he got his big payday.

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

Comment

Maybe now he can buy Western some locker rooms within a mile of the stadium :)

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        Maybe now he can buy Western some locker rooms within a mile of the stadium :)
        He's already done enough for Western. They should leave him alone for a while. Besides the hike up the hill builds character for opposing schools.

Comment

Yea it's fun to have him on teams, especially ppr's. I agree that it would be cool to see other RMAC guys get their shot.

Comment

YO!!!!! It never occurred to me that Ekeler was a D-II guy ?!?!?!?! Congrats to the young man!! I believe this signing pretty much moves Melvin Gordon out of the picture! Congrats!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

Yea it's fun to have him on teams, especially ppr's. I agree that it would be cool to see other RMAC guys get their shot.
              They do, but have been primarily "non skilled position" players. From recent years Pueblo has sent Morgan Fox to LA Rams, Ryan Jensen was highest paid center in the league at one time at Tampa Bay and Mike Pennell played D for the Superbowl winning KC Chiefs.

Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X