Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. Lewis' Joe Morris becomes WT DC

Any of you RMAC guys have a take on this?

How many schoolies is FT. Lewis playing with?

Re: Ft. Lewis' Joe Morris becomes WT DC

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Any of you RMAC guys have a take on this?

How many schoolies is FT. Lewis playing with?
    When BHSU Joined RMAC I saw scholies for conference. BHSU was at about 11 and the closest original RMAC school was Ft. Lewis with something like 18 if I remember right. I'm not completely certain on that number but they were on the bottom of the list other than us. Beautiful town but facilities are lacking compared to the rest of the conference I thought.

Comment

FLC is roughly mid 20's for scholies at present. The athletic facilities are set for a capital improvement in the near future. Not stadium wise, yet, but weight room, field house and Locker rooms. The new president cut funding last year (which really hurt Joe Morris). Brandon Crosby is a good hire for the program. Very strong recruiter.

Comment

Originally posted by DAWGS View Post
        FLC is roughly mid 20's for scholies at present. The athletic facilities are set for a capital improvement in the near future. Not stadium wise, yet, but weight room, field house and Locker rooms. The new president cut funding last year (which really hurt Joe Morris). Brandon Crosby is a good hire for the program. Very strong recruiter.
        That is awesome news, glad to hear FLC is moving toward that! Always seemed to me that FLC has done more with less. Always have a good QB seems like.

Comment

The pistol- air raid with a healthy Lowry at qb and the Wyoming transfer qb should be fun to see. Their running backs year to year are always a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
            The pistol- air raid with a healthy Lowry at qb and the Wyoming transfer qb should be fun to see. Their running backs year to year are always a surprise.
            Our running backs are always a surprise -- it's a surprise when we have one.
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
              Our running backs are always a surprise -- it's a surprise when we have one.
              I was actually meaning FLC's scheme with Crosby the interim coach. Exciting for you guys in Canyon opening up a new stadium. I enjoyed watching Dustin Vaughn shred Western a few years ago in Gunnison.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
                I was actually meaning FLC's scheme with Crosby the interim coach. Exciting for you guys in Canyon opening up a new stadium. I enjoyed watching Dustin Vaughn shred Western a few years ago in Gunnison.
                I was there. I thought Western played a very good game till WT took over with some big plays. Your QB and RB were pretty good. It was the last time we'll ever make the trip from Farmington to Gunnison (was staying with my sister) via Red Mountain. F*ck that! My hands still get moist recalling that drive. Wolf Creek Pass here I come. I've been to Gunnison for all our FB games and BB once. Nice place to visit in the early fall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X