Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Retirement to Coach Hedrick

CSU-Pueblo S&C Coach Allen Hedrick officially had his last day as a strength coach yesterday. I can't even count the number of experiences his career choice has allowed me. From growing up going to Fresno State games, moving to Colorado when he was hired at the Olympic Training Center, watching his athletes win Olympic medals, years of Air Force games with all of the incredible pageantry that comes with it, and finally, the experiences his time at CSU-Pueblo has afforded me have been beyond incredible. Sharing the 2014 National Championship experience with him and our family will never be forgotten.

I will try to pop back in from time to time to check out how things are going but will mostly not be around. So with that - here's to hoping the football season in the fall goes on as planned. May you all stay healthy during this time.

Lastly - suck it Chadron. :)

Good luck, Coach. Although we never met, your efforts along the Front Range are well-documented. Stay safe and healthy.

Comment

Enjoy your retirement. Time to work out and then relax and enjoy life.

Comment

https://gothunderwolves.com/news/202...ing-coach.aspx

Comment

Comment

Oh what will we do without you around here running your piehole?

Comment

Probably continue to lose to Pueblo is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Fly View Post
                Oh what will we do without you around here running your piehole?
                Smells like sh t being run by Eagles Fly. My gosh it stinks like Chadron, NE.

Comment

I am gonna miss Turbonium being so knowledgeable. You could always take his Pack info to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

Smells like sh t being run by Eagles Fly. My gosh it stinks like Chadron, NE.
                    Much respect for your program honestly but turblowmeums crap spewing got a little old at times.

Comment

Much respect for your program honestly but turblowmeums crap spewing got a little old at times.
                      I honestly didn't realize you were so soft, high school girl soccer players I used to coach said far worse things than I have to you. I'll take it easy going forward now that I'm aware you're extra sensitive. Apologies.

Comment

Sorry if I hurt your feel feels...carry on douchebag

Comment

Sorry if I hurt your feel feels...carry on douchebag
                          No need to even come up with a witty response as knowing you have to watch Chadron lose to Pueblo year after year is hilarious enough.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X