Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 game max. Which Pack game is dropped?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Just as well for CSUP - Wilks can't win in Javelina Stadium.
    He has talent to work with this year though. ;)

Comment

Chadron canceling the Western Oregon game...

Comment

According to the Western New Mexico page they're playing West Texas A&M on 9/12 instead of traveling to Gunnison. Looks like Western will only have three home games.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
          According to the Western New Mexico page they're playing West Texas A&M on 9/12 instead of traveling to Gunnison. Looks like Western will only have three home games.
          How in the world did the RMAC schedule 3 home and 6 road conference games for Western? I would think 5 home and 4 road one year and 4 home and 5 road the next would be the standard conference wide.

UPDATE: I checked the AD Approved Schedules (https://rmacsports.org/sports/2013/6...schedules.aspx) and other than Western and Chadron everyone is 5 home 4 away one year then 4 home and 5 away the next. I don't see why they don't just reverse the order of home/away for Western and Chadron.
          Last edited by MinnequaFats; 06-15-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post

How in the world did the RMAC schedule 3 home and 6 road conference games for Western? I would think 5 home and 4 road one year and 4 home and 5 road the next would be the standard conference wide.

UPDATE: I checked the AD Approved Schedules (https://rmacsports.org/sports/2013/6...schedules.aspx) and other than Western and Chadron everyone is 5 home 4 away one year then 4 home and 5 away the next. I don't see why they don't just reverse the order of home/away for Western and Chadron.
            Pretty sure they mutually agreed to swap home games because of a conflict, but I don't recall what it was. This was done either early this year or last fall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X