Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pack return on July 1st.

https://www.chieftain.com/sports/202...-1-return-date

Season ticket renewal announcement came out today.

Comment

Hey y'all I saw a post on Twitter about Coach Leomiti, but nothing in the news. What's going on???
      https://twitter.com/Jamaalcsears/sta...94857953337344

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
        Season ticket renewal announcement came out today.
        So anything about single game purchase? I doubt if they'd announce if visitors are allowed, but that's really the basis for my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

So anything about single game purchase? I doubt if they'd announce if visitors are allowed, but that's really the basis for my question.
          Season ticket holders always get to renew tickets first. Then the first timers for season tickets. Then single game tickets. They will announce the single game ticket sales probably about mid Aug. Just keep checking the CSU Pueblo web site for tickets. If you have any problems, let me know where you want to sit and I will get them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

Season ticket holders always get to renew tickets first. Then the first timers for season tickets. Then single game tickets. They will announce the single game ticket sales probably about mid Aug. Just keep checking the CSU Pueblo web site for tickets. If you have any problems, let me know where you want to sit and I will get them for you.
            Thanks for the offer.... I just hope that the game actually happens. We still have our reservations (to go..LOL) so we still plan on checking out Colorado in September. We're a couple of 60 somethings that tend on the risky side but try to do the right thing.

Comment

Thanks for the offer.... I just hope that the game actually happens. We still have our reservations (to go..LOL) so we still plan on checking out Colorado in September. We're a couple of 60 somethings that tend on the risky side but try to do the right thing.
              How long are you planning on staying if things allow you to come? If you make the trip and need anything or suggestions feel free to reach out.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

How long are you planning on staying if things allow you to come? If you make the trip and need anything or suggestions feel free to reach out.
                Not long, We'll be checking some sites on the way down from Denver, then heading back on Monday (I think) We may stay longer next season when we play Mines.

Comment

Not long, We'll be checking some sites on the way down from Denver, then heading back on Monday (I think) We may stay longer next season when we play Mines.
                  I was going to invite you to stop by our tailgate before the game (and still will if there is a game, and if there are fans), but I am afraid as things stand there may be no season. We'll find out on July 17 when the RMAC decides what they are doing with fall sports.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post

I was going to invite you to stop by our tailgate before the game (and still will if there is a game, and if there are fans), but I am afraid as things stand there may be no season. We'll find out on July 17 when the RMAC decides what they are doing with fall sports.
                    Thanks, I think we're in the same boat. ;-) Here's hoping we can meet up since that should bode well for a season!

Comment

Thanks, I think we're in the same boat. ;-) Here's hoping we can meet up since that should bode well for a season!
                      I sure hope so. If not, my friend and I are going up there for the game next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X