Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wt New OC - Russ Martin

What can you tell us about him? What can we expect with his offense?
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Nicknamed Machine Gun Martin by the GJ Sentinel because he talks really fast. His best years at Mesa were with mobile qb's. If I remember correctly he ran mostly out of the shotgun spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
        What can you tell us about him? What can we expect with his offense?
        Heck of a guy in person. Pretty sure he still has family here in Scottsbluff, NE.

Heck of a football mind, too. Not sure I can name another coach who's been both an OC and DC at the college level.

Surprised he wanted to move down to Canyon though, instead of just retiring. He's been pretty consistent about staying near home.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

Heck of a guy in person. Pretty sure he still has family here in Scottsbluff, NE.

Heck of a football mind, too. Not sure I can name another coach who's been both an OC and DC at the college level.

Surprised he wanted to move down to Canyon though, instead of just retiring. He's been pretty consistent about staying near home.
          There are several of us that feel Coach Hughs is building something special here at Wt. These types of Coaches lend credence to that feeling.
          Everything I've heard and found out echos what you have said. IMHO, this is a really good match.
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X