Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSU-P Coach Leomiti

A tough year for Pack Football just got exponentially tougher as Defensive Coordinator Donnell Leomiti lost his several year long battle with cancer yesterday. I won't even begin to try and find the words that would do him justice, his pain is no more and in that I find solace. The Pack family will remember you always, coach.

Prayers from Michigan to the Pack crew.
    Last edited by Redwing; 07-06-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/PackFootbal...08458589258483
      Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        A tough year for Pack Football just got exponentially tougher as Defensive Coordinator Donnell Leomiti lost his several year long battle with cancer yesterday. I won't even begin to try and find the words that would do him justice, his pain is no more and in that I find solace. The Pack family will remember you always, coach.
        Sad news. Thoughts go out to all of you. Stay strong!

Comment

Quite the video. I've followed the Pack for years as the TWolves have gone against the NSIC often in the postseason. The defense was already really strong and attacking..credit to Coach Leomiti to how well they played. It's really a nice though that he's got something like the facility named after him.
          Last edited by Matt Witwicki; 07-07-2020, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Such a heartbreaking loss. I've cried multiple times just reading the tributes from former players on Twitter. Even from offensive players. Coach Leo definitely made an impact. Rest in Power Warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Quite the video. I've followed the Pack for years as the TWolves have gone against the NSIC often in the postseason. The defense was already really strong and attacking..credit to Coach Leomiti to how well they played. It's really a nice though that he's got something like the facility named after him.
              He was picked as AFCA assistant coach of the year last year and coordinator of the year in 18 by FootballScoop.
              Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post

He was picked as AFCA assistant coach of the year last year and coordinator of the year in 18 by FootballScoop.
                They've had several national championship quality defenses over the years thanks to Leo, and that's the least of his impacts. Irreplaceable.

Comment

Condolences... sounds like a hell of a guy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X