Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I'm wondering what the RMAC will do about games played this fall as their statement only addresses schools scheduling games on their own accord in the spring of 2021. Nothing in the release gives much direction one way or another for scheduling fall games.
    I basically read it as the RMAC abdicating any responsibility for football this year. Every man for himself in scheduling. NCAA allows either fall or spring.

Comment

I saw on the news last night that 5 athletes at CSU Pueblo tested positive for COVID 19. Pueblo wont say what sports are affected. 1 student is at home and the rest are restricted in dorms with food and other things being brought to them. I wonder how the other schools are doing with their athletes?

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
        I saw on the news last night that 5 athletes at CSU Pueblo tested positive for COVID 19. Pueblo wont say what sports are affected. 1 student is at home and the rest are restricted in dorms with food and other things being brought to them. I wonder how the other schools are doing with their athletes?
        That's what happens when college kids are college kids and throw parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

That's what happens when college kids are college kids and throw parties.
          I had expectations of this happening. Kids think they are invincible to anything. Teachers, coaches, COVID and parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
            8 active cases at Chadron, and 25 recovered: https://www.csc.edu/covid19/csccases/index.csc

You would assume at least a couple of those are athletes, just playing the odds and the fact that they're the least socially distanced sorta by definition. They don't give specifics, though.

Comment

Yes, we have not heard about the general student population at CSU Pueblo. Just the 5 Student Athletes.

Comment

Chadron State schedules five games for this fall against RMAC opponents, but the games will be "non-conference" contests

https://chadroneagles.com/news/2020/...-schedule.aspx

at Colorado Mesa (Oct. 10)
                South Dakota Mines (Oct. 17)
                Black Hills State (Oct. 24)
                at South Dakota Mines (Oct. 31)
                at Black Hills State (Nov. 14)

Comment

On 10/17 Colorado Mesa is at Black Hills at 12:00
                  On 10/17 South Dakota Mines is at Chadron State at 5:00

It would be nice if Chadron moved the kickoff back to 7:00 to make that double header easily doable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                    On 10/17 Colorado Mesa is at Black Hills at 12:00
                    On 10/17 South Dakota Mines is at Chadron State at 5:00

It would be nice if Chadron moved the kickoff back to 7:00 to make that double header easily doable.
                    You coming up this way?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X