Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

There was a decent Mexican place in Chadron years back that we used to stop at, no idea what the name was. It was sadly no longer in business the last time I was out there.
      Angela's was a decent Mexican place for a while. It's been gone a few years, and EJs BBQ took over the spot downtown. Still has the Mexican decor however.

Comment

Mrs. CL and I stopped for an over-hyped Runza in North Platte a few years ago on a native Nebraskan recommendation. Thankfully there was a Rest Stop about 10 miles down the interstate in Sutherland. I think the name Runza is self-explanatory.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

Angela's was a decent Mexican place for a while. It's been gone a few years, and EJs BBQ took over the spot downtown. Still has the Mexican decor however.
          That must have been it, would've been 2011 I would guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Mrs. CL and I stopped for an over-hyped Runza in North Platte a few years ago on a native Nebraskan recommendation. Thankfully there was a Rest Stop about 10 miles down the interstate in Sutherland. I think the name Runza is self-explanatory.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post

I always had the buffet. I am guessing that too is a victim of Covid-19
              I think it was a victim indeed. I did have the most atrocious margarita of my life there, it was after a 10 mile hike though so I didn't complain too much I will admit.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X