Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Article about CSU-Pueblo's Ryan Jensen

Saw this on ESPN this morning - seems like he's getting quite the reputation with the Bucs:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ntless-players

Would like for the Buc's to win so Ryan Jensen gets a SB ring! Mike Pennel got his last year with the Chiefs. So I am rooting for the Buc's this year.

Comment

Jensen was a beast in the Super Bowl. Always downfield blocking, and being the Enforcer. Glad the bad snap didn't turn the game in any way. I heard he jumped into the stands after the game to hug his parents. Couldn't be happier for him. Hope he wins a few more.

Comment

Big Red (Jensen) sure was on beast mode. Probably got that from coach Symo at CSUP. Much like a QB, the center snapping and passing a ball to the QB while not looking at the QB is a challenge. Much like a QB, an errant snap/pass can be expected. Jensen has about one per game. Was looking for the Jensen/Pennel match up during the game and did not see much out of Pennel. I was disappointed. I figure maybe one or two more years for the GOAT at QB. So Jensen has about that long for another SB ring chance.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X