Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Day

Interested to see what everyone's perceptions were of their school's signing class. Seems like class sizes were smaller across the board, and I figured that has to do with 6th year seniors returning on scholarship and schools being shorter on funds.

I'm also curious, were any of the Colorado schools or Highlands prevented from hosting in-person visits? If so, they were probably behind everyone else in recruiting.

Any players transfer that are likely to make a difference immediately?

Last edited by twolfbenchwarmer; 02-05-2021, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Yah I remember seeing a couple schools not even bothering with Signing Day stuff, and Adams stood out. Maybe that was a strategic decision with their interim staff entering the game only a month ago. I wonder if Mines had trouble getting out of state players on campus, being a state school with travel restrictions and such.

Comment

It was probably baked into the whole 20-21 recruiting thing but I thought Chadron's class was pretty exceptional. Though it wasn't as geographically centered as Pueblo, Mines, Kearney's seemed to be.

Chadron took most of its players from out of state, and even had about half from outside of the region. Typically they get 70-80% from NE & CO and equal numbers from those two states.

Could be a risky play. Time will tell who sticks and who doesn't. I just haven't seen as many guys before in one class who are First Team All State or all-conference in big counties like JeffCo. I don't think I've seen four high school guys before in one class who were 2-3 stars on 247 either.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X