Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid "D' variant

Tell me what you think about the COVID "D" variant spreading and fall sports about to get started. Cities and Counties starting to have mask mandates again. I know that the CSU System made the vaccine manadatory for all students. I wonder how that affected enrollment. I know Coach Wristen indorsed the shot. NFL teams will forfet any game they can not play due to COVID and the PAC 12 is leaning that way. Do you think the RMAC will head in that direction? The next few weeks will tell a lot about the season.

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
    Tell me what you think about the COVID "D" variant spreading and fall sports about to get started. Cities and Counties starting to have mask mandates again. I know that the CSU System made the vaccine manadatory for all students. I wonder how that affected enrollment. I know Coach Wristen indorsed the shot. NFL teams will forfet any game they can not play due to COVID and the PAC 12 is leaning that way. Do you think the RMAC will head in that direction? The next few weeks will tell a lot about the season.
    I don't think the RMAC will do forfeits by default. I think it'll depend on a review of circumstances, in each instance.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X