Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    "Chadron started hot against Pueblo last week and even got themselves to a 10-0 lead at one point in the second quarter. Then the Thunderwolves knocked the eagles out of the Thunderbowl"

I wonder if they were knocked out of the Thunderbowl because of the game being in Chadron, not Pueblo...
    Noticed that too. Also capitalize the W

Comment

He also claims to be a "former alumni" of Western. I'm curious what egregious act he committed to no longer be considered an alum?

Comment

Sports Media basic... knowing where a game is being played. Dude, the NMUH / BHSU game is in Spearfish.

Comment

LOL, you guys are brutal on the rookie. I'm happy someone stepped up to do it. Thanks for the weekly, Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
            LOL, you guys are brutal on the rookie. I'm happy someone stepped up to do it. Thanks for the weekly, Jimmy.
            Yeah I appreciate the effort but several games have had issues on pretty simple things...like where the game is being played.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
              Honestly though, he makes it pretty easy... LOLOL

Am I glad there is something to read? Yes. Even if it's easy to poke holes in - every single time. This weeks article is no exception. His starting line about Adams is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by d2-football-fan View Post

Honestly though, he makes it pretty easy... LOLOL

Exactly!

Am I glad there is something to read? Yes. Even if it's easy to poke holes in - every single time. This weeks article is no exception. His starting line about Adams is a good one.
                Glad I'm not the only one noticing how... awkward... these columns are.

Comment

Jimmy, your doing good! A few mistakes here and their. But who's prefect except Colorado Mines so far. Yep, I agree, A ams is due, that's why I picked em over CSUP this weekend. No offense CSUP against the no defense A ams! Should be interesting. Mesa and Co. Mines makes for a good game.

Comment

Highlands 49 @ Ft Lewis 17" in week 1

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
                      Highlands 49 @ Ft Lewis 17" in week 1
                      Who saw a 17 point explosion coming?!? BAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I think Mr.Pallato does a pretty good job, especially when compared to the other dii columns. I hope he keeps making them and I always enjoy his commentary on Fort Lewis. You guys are very mad about something that costs you nothing and brings some insight to the community. Also I know for a fact his pickems are better than almost anyone in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by FortLewisTillIDie View Post
                          I think Mr.Pallato does a pretty good job, especially when compared to the other dii columns. I hope he keeps making them and I always enjoy his commentary on Fort Lewis. You guys are very mad about something that costs you nothing and brings some insight to the community. Also I know for a fact his pickems are better than almost anyone in this forum
                          No one is mad about anything. Pointing out that you should at least have the location of the game correct isn't anger, just a tip. Why you think people are "very mad" is a bit odd.

Jimmy is towards the bottom of the pick ems even with adding in the 5 he got in week 6. Not real sure what you're looking at there but he's in last place of those who have gotten picks in each week is he not?
                          Last edited by Turbonium; 10-22-2021, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FortLewisTillIDie View Post
                            Not mad about anything. Amused Greatly. For somebody who has identified himself as "a media personality" (his words) seeking a career in Sports Media, he should be able to at least get the basics of a game correct in his columns. Such fundamentals will be important in the pursuit thereof...

As far as his success at picking a winner, I agree, he has been pretty good. As have several others in this group.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

No one is mad about anything. Pointing out that you should at least have the location of the game correct isn't anger, just a tip. Why you think people are "very mad" is a bit odd.

Jimmy is towards the bottom of the pick ems even with adding in the 5 he got in week 6. Not real sure what you're looking at there but he's in last place of those who have gotten picks in each week is he not?

Comment

If anyone is a podcast listener, Jimmy does a weekly pod called "Top of the Mountain" and it's not bad. Better than the column, IMO.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X