Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western 2021

Haven't seen any practices or scrimmages yet, but the news of hiring the Mines assistant Strength and Conditioning coach looks like a great hire. Excited for September 4th vs Chadron in the Bowl.

https://gomountaineers.com/news/2021...12Aug2021.aspx

Western is very lucky to have pulled out the 45-38 win on Highlands for Homecoming. Impressive performance by Atkins with 383 yards and 4 tds in the wind for the Cowboys. Great performance by Cummings for Western with 4 tds on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
      Western is very lucky to have pulled out the 45-38 win on Highlands for Homecoming. Impressive performance by Atkins with 383 yards and 4 tds in the wind for the Cowboys. Great performance by Cummings for Western with 4 tds on the ground.
      This has always been the issue in the RMAC... which teams are actually good and which are actually bad, and which completely depend on the matchup?

I feel like I overbought on NMHU's early season success and they are a very mediocre team.

I feel like I underbought on WCO coming into the season and they have been a very solid team.

Then they get together and play a very competitive game... as I had it figured, WCO should have rolled. They scored enough points, but they gave up plenty of points. Then you throw in a team like Chadron who keeps finding ways to lose, but was pretty dominant against NMHU...

This conference gives me a headache... lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X