X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLC 2021 Preview

Interesting preview for the Skyhawks..
    https://goskyhawks.com/news/2021/8/3...highlands.aspx

They think highly of them selves..No worries. They play highlands to start off.

Comment

They can't be feeling too great after their spring season. It'll take a long time to build that program up without taking shortcuts.

Comment

I got a vibe of overconfidence watching that coach's media day and now reading this:

"We put ourselves in the recruiting race and we won."

Wuut??

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
          I got a vibe of overconfidence watching that coach's media day and now reading this:

"We put ourselves in the recruiting race and we won."

Wuut??
          I respect it. After upsetting Pueblo in 2014, they said they had caught up to them... and then got spanked.

You gotta exude confidence and sometimes it'll not work but what are they supposed to say... we're going to be terrible again?

Comment

It's interesting how the wishbone is mentioned in the preview. I don't think I saw them in that @DSU or Highlands. Most likely they didn't want the rest of the conference seeing it on tape. The triple option could be a pain to scheme against.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
              It's interesting how the wishbone is mentioned in the preview. I don't think I saw them in that @DSU or Highlands. Most likely they didn't want the rest of the conference seeing it on tape. The triple option could be a pain to scheme against.
              I'll be surprised if they're going to try to run the triple option much with the size of the OL they mentioned. Wrong kinda guys for that scheme.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X