Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMU football

Do we have any Mesa people still here?

Just looking at the box score last night, Karst Hunter seems to be the new name to watch.

What of Isaac Maestas and Jesse Rodriquez? Were they relegated to minor roles? They combined for 9 yards after averaging over 5 ypc the past couple years.

Well I was beginning to sorta follow CMU because of their new QB Christian Moore who transferred from CWU. Given how he played in 2019 with 28 TD passes, I thought he would be the starter for Mesa, but the other guy came from SDSU and won the starting job over him.

Comment

Karst Hunter is a very, very good QB. Stands tall, good touch, runs effectively, and has good control. Regarding Christian Moore, he did not even come in on mop-up duty. Not too sure what is going on there. They also have some transfers starting at RB. Mesa got off to a slow start, primarily due to receivers dropping balls and Hunter too strong on throws. Got it going after half.

I'd say Karst Hunter is going to terrorize the RMAC for the next couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
        Karst Hunter is a very, very good QB. Stands tall, good touch, runs effectively, and has good control. Regarding Christian Moore, he did not even come in on mop-up duty. Not too sure what is going on there. They also have some transfers starting at RB. Mesa got off to a slow start, primarily due to receivers dropping balls and Hunter too strong on throws. Got it going after half.

I'd say Karst Hunter is going to terrorize the RMAC for the next couple of years.
        Mesa is going to be a pain for the upper tier schools with that offensive line and a dual threat like Hunter. They should put up a lot of yards next Saturday in Las Vegas.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X