Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Film

Gents,
    I'm trying to help a former CMU player ( Peter Anderson ) get his game film from 2018-2019 seasons. There some CFL GM's that have requested it. The new HC at CMU will not release it.
    Any suggestions?

That's weird why a coach wouldn't release film. Maybe reach out to the previous coach, who's now at West Texas A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
      That's weird why a coach wouldn't release film. Maybe reach out to the previous coach, who's now at West Texas A&M.
      I assume it won't be the property of the previous coach but sounds like the current coach is a dick. Can't think of any reason to not share film from a prior coaching staff in order to help an alum.

Comment

Really no downside to this. Nobody's scheming you off the previous staff's film.

Upside though is maybe you get to tell recruits your program has a guy in the CFL.

Comment

The previous coach doesn't have access to it. The Hudl account is turned over to new coach. The one remaining coach from the previous staff is powerless. The whole situation sucks. My feeling is that the new guy is purposely withholding it. I understand he's in season but it takes 10min to send the film. The amount of time he spends on social media he clearly has enough time to send film.

Comment

Originally posted by RaptorFB View Post
            The previous coach doesn't have access to it. The Hudl account is turned over to new coach. The one remaining coach from the previous staff is powerless. The whole situation sucks. My feeling is that the new guy is purposely withholding it. I understand he's in season but it takes 10min to send the film. The amount of time he spends on social media he clearly has enough time to send film.
            [email protected] - Bryan Rooks is the AD
            [email protected] - David Jahnke is the SID
            [email protected] - John Marshall is the President of CMU... cause why not.

Perhaps an email to any or all of the above will get you some positive results.

Comment

I guess #mav4life is just a hollow slogan within the program if the guy can't help an alum.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X