Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4 Horses meeting in week 5

A ams blows a 21 point lead in Spearfish and loses in 2OT. Pueblo is very much a threat still. Western rested starters after the half and even the 1st qtr for next week's huge test in Golden. This may be the biggest game of the Bain's era. Mesa holds on. Great how CMU, WCU, CSM and CSUP all square off next week. We'll have a good gauge of how good the western slope schools may be. Glad CMU has to play at the Bowl 10/30. The Mavs don't practice on grass anymore since the practice baseball field is being renovated.

Cameraman for Mines can't follow the ball and Pueblo can't get their sound to work properly. Not sure the last time I watched a Pueblo stream without massive issues, how hard can it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      Cameraman for Mines can't follow the ball and Pueblo can't get their sound to work properly. Not sure the last time I watched a Pueblo stream without massive issues, how hard can it be?
      Sounds like I can hear Brooks and Cervi faintly in the background, but they're grabbing the PA from the speakers outside and using it as play-by-play instead.

Rather watch it on mute, TBH

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

Sounds like I can hear Brooks and Cervi faintly in the background, but they're grabbing the PA from the speakers outside and using it as play-by-play instead.

Rather watch it on mute, TBH
        Yeah I muted it as well.

Pueblo beats Mesa in 2OT. I do always like to see Mesa lose and even more so now that I know their new coach is a clown. Maybe he will have time to release the film to help a former player out now.

Comment

Mesa's play calling was sh!t. Of course, it helps to play 4 quarters as well. But the OC did them no favors. Twolves are nowhere near where they have been in the past. Kind of shocking really.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
            Mesa's play calling was sh!t. Of course, it helps to play 4 quarters as well. But the OC did them no favors. Twolves are nowhere near where they have been in the past. Kind of shocking really.
            Entire conference looks to have taken a big step back honestly.

Comment

Painful to watch Western lose the way they did with CSM on the ropes. IMO Mines looks very beatable. WCU will need wastebaskets during film session.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
                Painful to watch Western lose the way they did with CSM on the ropes. IMO Mines looks very beatable. WCU will need wastebaskets during film session.
                Yeah, it could be ugly for whichever team from the RMAC makes the playoffs. West Texas lost @ Western Oregon today. Mines looks like an entirely different team this year.

Comment

Yeah, it could be ugly for whichever team from the RMAC makes the playoffs. West Texas lost @ Western Oregon today. Mines looks like an entirely different team this year.
                  Yikes. Well fortunately CSM beat up on WOU in Golden. I could be wrong but it seems like the entire conference has gone full spread most of the time. The one time WCU ran out of singleback was a PA pass on double coverage.

Comment

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing some parity, even if it means someone getting shellacked in the playoffs. Games I'm looking forward to: Pueblo at Chadron, Highlands at Western, Pueblo at Highlands, Mines at Mesa, Highlands at Black Hills, Chadron at Mines, SD Mines at Black Hills, Mesa at Western, Mines at Pueblo, Pueblo at Western

Big things could happen the last two weeks especially.

Comment

I saw four horses in the thread title and automatically thought of this.

Comment

Wt is really bad - may not win another D2 game.
                        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Comment

Mines was looking pretty good up until the last two weeks. No guarantee any RMAC team makes the playoffs, would be great to get in two. If Mines and western can win out it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrecked Again View Post

Mines was looking pretty good up until the last two weeks. No guarantee any RMAC team makes the playoffs, would be great to get in two. If Mines and western can win out it could happen.
                              They looked pretty good against bad teams. I just expected them to make a statement against a bad WT team and they likely should've lost that game instead. Glad they won but was just going they would dominate and show they're ready to take that next step.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X