Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western @ Mines for the 96th time

Really excited for this matchup and to see an away game in Golden. I've heard great things about Marv Kay Stadium. Both defenses have been great thus far. I think Western has a great shot of pulling the upset if they can 1. stay balanced offensively, 2. win the turnover margin and 3. create pressure on Matocha. I've really been impressed with the play of running back Joshua Cummings from Fairbanks, AK. He runs north and south and hits the hole well. 27-24 Crimson & Slate in a program elevating upset.

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
    Really excited for this matchup and to see an away game in Golden. I've heard great things about Marv Kay Stadium. Both defenses have been great thus far. I think Western has a great shot of pulling the upset if they can 1. stay balanced offensively, 2. win the turnover margin and 3. create pressure on Matocha. I've really been impressed with the play of running back Joshua Cummings from Fairbanks, AK. He runs north and south and hits the hole well. 27-24 Crimson & Slate in a program elevating upset.
    Cummings can run north and south all he wants since the field runs east and west. I know what you mean, but I couldn't help myself.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post

Cummings can run north and south all he wants since the field runs east and west. I know what you mean, but I couldn't help myself.
      Lol, north-south baby!! Post of the millennium! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post

Whoops, thanks.

Comment

Hats off to Jas Bains. Tough loss, but this looks like the best Western team I have seen in years. They will be a force this season. Mines is lucky to get out of this game alive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X