Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pueblo's Offense

Pretty embarrassing showing yet again from the Pueblo offense. Ranked 9th in every major offensive category behind only Fort Lewis, when is someone besides the OC going to be held accountable? This might be one of the worst offenses in D2.

Comment

RMAC refs are RMAC refs too, no way that was a taunt and gave Highlands an easy first down backed up

Comment

This might go down as the worst loss in modern program history for CSUP. That 2014 Fort Lewis game was at least full of fluke plays, today is just a complete butt kicking in every aspect of the game. The defense is no longer talented enough to cover for the ineptness of the offense. They honestly don't even look like they're excited to be playing.

A (likely) much deserved loss coming up for Pueblo, I stated earlier in the year they would lose more than one conference game. I'd guess at least two more after this.

Comment

The talent level is there, the level of execution is no where where it was.

245 total yards in penalties this game.

Comment

Originally posted by twolfbenchwarmer View Post
            The talent level is there, the level of execution is no where where it was.

245 total yards in penalties this game.
            Yes, very much so. I'd say the talent is there besides at the QB spot, maybe Lamphere would be the guy but he is just a guy who unfortunately can never stay healthy. The execution isn't there and honestly it doesn't seem that the same level of excitement is present. The sideline is not as into it, the team doesn't seem as close as what is usual. Perhaps it's due to covid and the high number of transfers, who knows.

Comment

Congrats to Highlands, great win for their program!

Comment

We know you have a couple great RB's. Not watching much CSUP games, do you think there is an OL issue not opening holes or are they too one dimensional on offense and so defenses have not respect for the throwing game?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

This might go down as the worst loss in modern program history for CSUP. That 2014 Fort Lewis game was at least full of fluke plays, today is just a complete butt kicking in every aspect of the game.

Comment

Just embarrassing for CSUP! Congratulations to NM HIghlands. CSUP looks like they came out to Highlands to play a easy game and win. Well, they got their butts spanked. The attitude of CSUP players suck. I wonder how it feels to hit bottom with the like of Ft. Lewis and Highlands. I am not expecting much from CSUP the rest of the season. The fire is not their in the players. They are not having fun. Just going thru the motions. Looks like they have given up on the season. No leadership on the team by players, Guess "1 - 0 this week" is out the window. Bringing in coaches from past winning championship teams is not working. Ft. Lewis, you got a chance to win this season by beating CSUP!

Comment

Could A ams st really have a chance to beat CSUP in the Thunderbowl? CSUP has no offense to speak of. A ams has no defense. Might just come to the kickers and FG's.

Comment

Highlands did an outstanding job keeping the wind in their favor.
                        And
                        The body language of CSUP was pathetic all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
                          Highlands did an outstanding job keeping the wind in their favor.
                          And
                          The body language of CSUP was pathetic all day.
                          At the end of the 3rd quarter as Pueblo players walked off the field there was a Highlands player standing there kinda giving the Pueblo guys high fives or pats on the helmet. I'm sorry, but there's zero way that while I'm getting my azz kicked that I'm walking by and giving the opponent a high five or letting him pat my helmet. Zero competitiveness in this group. Have the same messages and cliches the team has heard for over a decade finally gotten worn out? This team simply doesn't play hard, missed tackles, missed assignments, missed blocks, no passion. Certain players look like they want to be there, but they are in the minority.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X