X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbonium
    replied
    Originally posted by whodat View Post
    Don't know, but from this paragraph it sounds like the room/auditorium was assigned to the team at that time

"Multiple students reported this harassment to HR immediately afterwards. Half of the ~100 students expressed concerns about their safety in the current classroom. Ten days later, **the university has not yet changed the classroom,** nor have other concerns been addressed. 4/ "

There are definitely professors in Golden who disdain football. This guy's FIL sounds like one. He "@" a whole bunch of media people, so since there has been no coverage, I'm guessing this is only half the story.
    The classroom was reserved for this engineering class this whole semester; the coach arbitrarily decided he wanted to use it at that time and used his athletes as muscle to physically threaten the class to leave **during the scheduled class time** - what about this paragraph?

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Yikes.

Leave a comment:

• whodat
    replied
    Don't know, but from this paragraph it sounds like the room/auditorium was assigned to the team at that time

"Multiple students reported this harassment to HR immediately afterwards. Half of the ~100 students expressed concerns about their safety in the current classroom. Ten days later, **the university has not yet changed the classroom,** nor have other concerns been addressed. 4/ "

There are definitely professors in Golden who disdain football. This guy's FIL sounds like one. He "@" a whole bunch of media people, so since there has been no coverage, I'm guessing this is only half the story.

Leave a comment:

• MinnequaFats
    started a topic Wild CO Mines story

Wild CO Mines story

Stumbled across this on Twitter. Is this really a thing that happened? Any Golden folks on here know about this?
    Thread by @NanaOseiOpare: Head football coach + team physically threatened and harassed an engineering class & professor (my father-in-law) at the Colorado School of Mines last week. The coach interrupted class, sh...�

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X