Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pico View Post
    https://www.denverpost.com/2021/11/0...jacks-lecture/
    New story came out about the situation. I also heard about it 2nd hand from some students
    From the perspective of an alum of both the university and the team, this story is very disturbing. Although I am certain there are details not made public, it seems the gist of the incident is pretty clear. I am appalled that the institution is refusing to give any details regarding the person(s) responsible and the actions taken. Certainly there are legal issues that require a level of non disclosure, but this reads as if the school is attempting to conceal.

Comment

Originally posted by CSM alum 1993 View Post

From the perspective of an alum of both the university and the team, this story is very disturbing. Although I am certain there are details not made public, it seems the gist of the incident is pretty clear. I am appalled that the institution is refusing to give any details regarding the person(s) responsible and the actions taken. Certainly there are legal issues that require a level of non disclosure, but this reads as if the school is attempting to conceal.
      From my read of the varying accounts of the incident, the coach went longer than he'd scheduled on his use of the room, then he willingly gave the room up, but (and this is where speculation comes in) he felt disrepected about the way the professor went about occupying the room, and maybe the coach wanted to return the disrespect so he staged something to drive home the issue. Doesn't sound like anyone was hurt, just humiliated.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

From my read of the varying accounts of the incident, the coach went longer than he'd scheduled on his use of the room, then he willingly gave the room up, but (and this is where speculation comes in) he felt disrepected about the way the professor went about occupying the room, and maybe the coach wanted to return the disrespect so he staged something to drive home the issue. Doesn't sound like anyone was hurt, just humiliated.
        Unfortunately due to the unwillingness by the school to clarify the issue, it seems resolution can't occur. It may indeed be just a pissing contest between Brandon and Professor Ning Lu - which in itself is ridiculous - but because of the decision to not share the details, all anybody can do is speculate.

Comment

I have heard from a couple of players about the incident. According to them, a coach got into a shouting match with a professor and the players happened to be right there. The whole story is wild.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X