Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adams gave Pueblo all they could handle. Yes, I put the D back in Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
      This weekend just goes to show that any team can beat the other this year exception being Ft. Lewis. Well, they get to play CSUP next in Durango and everyone knows that Pueblo has had trouble in the past in Durango. No one is afraid of Pueblo this year. Congrats to Mesa beating CO Mines. We now have a tie at the top of the conference standings. Looks like the RMAC is having a down year. Well a lot of the better teams are having a down year in Division 2 football! It's gonna be an interesting next 3 weeks.
      Heard Jim Brooks during the Adams game say that there hasn't been a demonstration of strength since Coach Hedrick retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Heard Jim Brooks during the Adams game say that there hasn't been a demonstration of strength since Coach Hedrick retired.
        Yes, Pueblo is looking a bit feeble this year. No sound for the first qtr. on the webcast. Guess we didn't miss much. Draper, Tanner was his usual throw his body at everyone who has the ball. Loved the "Pink club" that Momar was wearing!

Comment

I see the RMAC getting only one team into the playoffs this year. And they probably wont get past the first round.
          Spot on.

Comment

Yes, I put the D back in Adams.
            That's what he said.

Comment

Adams gave Pueblo all they could handle. Yes, I put the D back in Adams.
              Give up 35 (plus 3 missed FGs) to the worst Pack offense in program history? Yeah, they're still A ams.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

FLC needs to become the option team of the RMAC or else all the funding will go to soccer and basketball.
                There have been rumblings and rumors about FLC this fall... that's probably all they are, but we'll see.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X