Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMAC Pickem week 11- Congrats mountaineermagic

Get your picks in before the start of games Saturday.
    Mesa @ SD Mines
    Adams @ CO Mines
    Chadron @ Black Hills
    CSUP @ Western
    Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St.

Bonus:
    Henderson @ Ouachita Baptist

Comment

Mesa @ SD Mines - Mesa Big 42-10
      Adams @ CO Mines - Mines Bigger 61-13
      Chadron @ Black Hills - Chadron in frustration 34-17
      CSUP @ Western - Western works its way in 27-21
      Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St. - Dixie starts their 3rd stringers and wins by 10 TD's

Bonus:
      Henderson @ Ouachita Baptist OBU ruined their own season last week. Now they ruin the Reddies' season this week - 31-30

Congrats Mountaineermagic - you won the pick'em and your team is fighting in week 11 for the playoffs - hard to ask for more than that!

Comment

Hey, thank you twolfbenchwarmer for scoring the picks again this fall. It makes Saturdays a little more fun. Thanks D2-Football-Fan, its a been a nice throwback fall to be a Mountaineer fan. There's a lot of excitement around the turnaround. Happy for the coaching staff and players to turnback the clock to the Iverson days of the 90's. I wouldn't expect any less than Pueblo's best in attempting to be a spoiler. The Mountaineers have never beaten Pueblo since the days of them being the USC Indians in the 80's.

Mesa @ SD Mines
        Adams @ CO Mines
        Chadron @ Black Hills
        CSUP @ Western
        Fort Lewis @ Dixie St.- Surprised that Dixie is winless this year. I thought last spring they looked a dangerous team- granted that was against Fort Lewis. I still think there's too much money for Utah Tech to be bad for long.

Bonus:

Comment

Mesa
          CO Mines
          Chadron
          CSUP
          Dixie St.
          Henderson

Comment

Mesa @ SD Mines Almost went with the Hardrockers in this one after they clobbered Highlands.
            Adams @ CO Mines Game over in the first qtr. CO. Mines rolls.
            Chadron @ Black Hills Chadron lets out their frustrations
            CSUP @ Western Wish it would snow, so Pueblo could have a chance in a snowball fight!
            Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St. What a way to end a season for Ft. Lewis.

Bonus:
            Henderson @ Ouachita Baptist OBU is probably gonna take it out on and ruin Henderson's season.

Congratulation's to Mountaineermagic!

Are we gonna due the playoff's also?
            Last edited by Packfootball; 11-09-2021, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
              CSUP @ Western Wish it would snow, so Pueblo could have a chance in a snowball fight!
              Sort of like a snowball's chance in hell?? :-))

Comment

Mesa @ SD Mines
                Adams @ CO Mines
                Chadron @ Black Hills
                CSUP@ Western - Changing to Western as Lamphere is hurt again for Pueblo, kid can't play more than 4 quarters without injury. Feel bad for him as he had the most raw potential of any recruited Pueblo QB since 2008... just been injury after injury. Western wins easily without him playing.
                Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St.

Bonus:
                Last edited by Turbonium; 11-13-2021, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Hey, thank you twolfbenchwarmer for scoring the picks again this fall. It makes Saturdays a little more fun. Thanks D2-Football-Fan, its a been a nice throwback fall to be a Mountaineer fan. There's a lot of excitement around the turnaround. Happy for the coaching staff and players to turnback the clock to the Iverson days of the 90's. I wouldn't expect any less than Pueblo's best in attempting to be a spoiler. The Mountaineers have never beaten Pueblo since the days of them being the USC Indians in the 80's.

I don't miss those days of the 90's. The only guys name I remember is Tyrone Johnson, because we all got plenty of opportunities to stare at the back of his jersey as he made big catch after big catch after big catch - very often for long touchdowns. As an opponent, it was seen far too often!

Comment

Mesa @ SD Mines
                    Adams @ CO Mines
                    Chadron @ Black Hills
                    CSUP @ Western
                    Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St.

Bonus:

Comment

Mesa @ SD Mines (21-14)
                      Adams @ CO Mines (14-21)
                      Chadron @ Black Hills (21-14)
                      CSUP @ Western (14-21)
                      Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St (3-64) Another good chance for Fort Lewis to pick up that long desired +deserved dub .

Bonus:
                      Henderson @ Ouachita Baptist (14-21)

Comment

Originally posted by FortLewisTillIDie View Post
                        [
                        Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St (3-64) Another good chance for Fort Lewis to pick up that long desired +deserved dub .
                        DESERVED?? What have they done to deserve a dub? They've scored cumulatively on the season fewer points than they've given up individually in two separate games this year. And third where they outscored Chadron by 2... They've stopped nobody and haven't scored. What exactly are you basing their deserved status on? They have a pulse? They physically show up to each game? They theoretically have practiced all season? Is an RMAC win the proverbial participation trophy?

Bruh, Ft. Lewis has gotten exactly what they deserved this season, as ugly as it has been. The kids may not know any better, this is their only college experience and they thought they were going to get to play ball. But the admin should know better. The coaching staff should know better. But they created the environment where they are losing to 0-9 teams by more than 3 touchdowns, and that's their competitive game for the season.

The rest of the RMAC are the ones who deserve better from Ft. Lewis. Pour into your program. Give them some money. Hire some staff. Recruit and develop young men. But if those basic things aren't going to happen, this season is what happens. And it's exactly what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by d2-football-fan View Post

I don't miss those days of the 90's. The only guys name I remember is Tyrone Johnson, because we all got plenty of opportunities to stare at the back of his jersey as he made big catch after big catch after big catch - very often for long touchdowns. As an opponent, it was seen far too often!

Wow, that's cool! I'll have to find him in the Mountaineer compilation media guide. My favorite players were Josh Hotchkiss and Tony Donald growing up. During basketball season Donald had a great dunk and out of excitement I spilled a soda on the president of WSC. Fortunately I was a third grader so they didn't kick me out of Paul Wright after cleaning it up!

Comment

Mesa @ SD Mines
                            Adams @ CO Mines
                            Chadron @ Black Hills
                            CSUP @ Western
                            Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St.

Bonus:

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

Wow, that's cool! I'll have to find him in the Mountaineer compilation media guide. My favorite players were Josh Hotchkiss and Tony Donald growing up. During basketball season Donald had a great dunk and out of excitement I spilled a soda on the president of WSC. Fortunately I was a third grader so they didn't kick me out of Paul Wright after cleaning it up!
                              I just looked it up. Tyrone Johnson was an all-American in 1991. If my memory serves he got a free agent opportunity with the Saints as well. He was a stud! But those couple of years, Western was just tough. They had another WR on the other side who was also really good and they ran a pro-style offense with a lot of go patterns that just tore the RMAC up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X