Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d2-football-fan View Post

I just looked it up. Tyrone Johnson was an all-American in 1991. If my memory serves he got a free agent opportunity with the Saints as well. He was a stud! But those couple of years, Western was just tough. They had another WR on the other side who was also really good and they ran a pro-style offense with a lot of go patterns that just tore the RMAC up.
    Indeed. The Western teams of that era were formidable. Though they hit a speed bump in Golden on October 6, 1990. CSM 48-47, one of my two TD catches that game:
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by CSM alum 1993 View Post

Indeed. The Western teams of that era were formidable. Though they hit a speed bump in Golden on October 6, 1990. CSM 48-47, one of my two TD catches that game:
      That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
        Hey, thank you twolfbenchwarmer for scoring the picks again this fall. It makes Saturdays a little more fun. Thanks D2-Football-Fan, its a been a nice throwback fall to be a Mountaineer fan. There's a lot of excitement around the turnaround. Happy for the coaching staff and players to turnback the clock to the Iverson days of the 90's. I wouldn't expect any less than Pueblo's best in attempting to be a spoiler. The Mountaineers have never beaten Pueblo since the days of them being the USC Indians in the 80's.

Mesa @ SD Mines
        Adams @ CO Mines
        Chadron @ Black Hills
        CSUP @ Western
        Fort Lewis @ Dixie St.- Surprised that Dixie is winless this year. I thought last spring they looked a dangerous team- granted that was against Fort Lewis. I still think there's too much money for Utah Tech to be bad for long.

Bonus:
        Henderson @ Ouachita Baptist
        Extra points for "Utah Tech"

Comment

The playoffs aren't going to be at all pretty for the RMAC.

Comment

Gotta say Western's stream is great, maybe Pueblo can take some notes from them on how to get both the video and audio to work for an entire game.

Nvm...lol
            Last edited by Turbonium; 11-13-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment

If my memory serves me, Mines scored a couple of times very late in that game to overtake WSC. It was an instant classic before they were a thing!

Comment

Originally posted by d2-football-fan View Post

If my memory serves me, Mines scored a couple of times very late in that game to overtake WSC. It was an instant classic before they were a thing!
                You have an excellent memory. That photo was the first of those two late scores.

Comment

You have an excellent memory. That photo was the first of those two late scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                    Gotta say Western's stream is great, maybe Pueblo can take some notes from them on how to get both the video and audio to work for an entire game.

Nvm...lol
                    Western's stream was good. But I turned off the game at Halftime. Pueblo just looked like they were going thru the motions of playing football.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                      Mesa @ SD Mines Almost went with the Hardrockers in this one after they clobbered Highlands.
                      Adams @ CO Mines Game over in the first qtr. CO. Mines rolls.
                      Chadron @ Black Hills Chadron lets out their frustrations
                      CSUP @ Western Wish it would snow, so Pueblo could have a chance in a snowball fight!
                      Ft. Lewis @ Dixie St. What a way to end a season for Ft. Lewis.

Bonus:
                      Henderson @ Ouachita Baptist OBU is probably gonna take it out on and ruin Henderson's season.

Congratulation's to Mountaineermagic!

Are we gonna due the playoff's also?
                      Yipee! what a way to end the season. 6 - 0!

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

Western's stream was good. But I turned off the game at Halftime. Pueblo just looked like they were going thru the motions of playing football.
                        Why would they start playing hard now? If Lamphere is healthy Pueblo wins yesterday though. Western has a RB that runs hard, good looking player, beyond that though I really saw nothing impressive from them.

Comment

I was impressed by Pueblo staying on the sideline during the banner presentation by the commissioner. It was a classy move. My family enjoyed seeing the new Tundra on the sidelines. 3pm will be fun today!

Comment

There is one more regular season game next Saturday with The Chile Bowl between Highlands and Western New Mexico. We could do a trio pick week if you guys are interested?

Comment

Never mind I forgot that Mines doesn't play.

Comment

Final standing of the RMAC pickem

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X