Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packfootball
    replied
    Western put up a good fight against NE Kearney. Enjoyed watching the game on the internet. I agree, the play by play announcers for Western need to be replaced.

Leave a comment:

• Micheal
    replied
    Hats off to the Mountaineers and their fans with a great season! Co-RMAC champions is definitely something special!

Good luck to them in the years to come!

Thought once they tied up the game at 24 that the momentum would be hard to stop. Tight tight game!

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Originally posted by Loper_fan View Post

Glad I wasn't the only one that couldn't stand them. Before the first quarter ended, I ended up trying to sync the unk radio stream with the TV.
    They are so bad.

Leave a comment:

• loper legionnaire
    replied
    Originally posted by Loper_fan View Post

Glad I wasn't the only one that couldn't stand them. Before the first quarter ended, I ended up trying to sync the unk radio stream with the TV.
    Exactly what I did. Loved it. Jayson and Josh were great to listen to.

Leave a comment:

• mountaineermagic
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post

How? #78 was hurt on prior play and was running up to the line as the ball was snapped. That's a false start. Sucks it ended that way but the call was correct.

On another subject WCU's announce team is just awful. By far the worst I heard today. Play by play guy literally cannot see the field and I'm not sure the color guy is alive. That dude needs caffeine and a rule book.
    Yea, they've been terrible for a while now. I hope Western adresses it soon.

Leave a comment:

• Loper_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post

On another subject WCU's announce team is just awful. By far the worst I heard today. Play by play guy literally cannot see the field and I'm not sure the color guy is alive. That dude needs caffeine and a rule book.

Leave a comment:

• loper legionnaire
    replied
    Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
    Wow, heartbreaking way to lose... Nice crowd Lopers. Best of luck in Angelo next week
    Thanks! It was a great game between two evenly matched teams. Congrats on a great season. Hopefully you can carry the momentum into next year.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrecked Again View Post
    Holy crap, zebras decide this one.
    How? #78 was hurt on prior play and was running up to the line as the ball was snapped. That's a false start. Sucks it ended that way but the call was correct.

Leave a comment:

• mountaineermagic
    replied
    Wow, heartbreaking way to lose... Nice crowd Lopers. Best of luck in Angelo next week

Leave a comment:

• Wrecked Again
    replied
    Holy crap, zebras decide this one.

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    what a crappy ending to a good game.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    What a way to lose lol.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Originally posted by twolfbenchwarmer View Post
    24-24 6 minutes left in the game
    Good back and forth action in the 2nd half.

Leave a comment:

• twolfbenchwarmer
    replied
    24-24 6 minutes left in the game

Leave a comment:

• Eagles Fly
    replied
    Score?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...