Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR 4 Playoff Pickem round 1

Last edited by twolfbenchwarmer; 11-15-2021, 10:40 AM.

Kearney -17 @ Western - Much to the annoyance of some I was not at all impressed with Western last week in what was a huge game for them against a team with nothing to play for. Kearney now sees that level of talent or better every week of the year, add in a unique offense to prep for and I think "the Neers" season ends here.
    Bemidji @ Augustana -20 Augie easily handled Bemidji on the road earlier in the year, they do the same at home.
    Duluth @ Angelo St. -8 Tough pick, Duluth appears to be quite the up and down team this year with some great wins and some baffling losses. Angelo seems to have found their groove a bit of late and are tough at the LOS on both sides of the ball, going with the home team.
    Last edited by Turbonium; 11-15-2021, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Kearney @ Western. UNK reminds us that the MIAA is actually better than the RMAC, even if they have to pause mid-sentence to catch their breath at altitude. UNK 28-14
      Bemidji @ Augustana. Bemidji has given up points all season, and just outscored people. Augie has pitched a couple of shutouts. Augustana defense wins 34-17.
      Duluth @ Angelo St. I'm just not super impressed with Angelo St. They beat some better teams of the LSC, but... Duluth has been up and down. Tough game to pick and a long trip for Duluth. But, I think they have a better pedigree to win a game like this, even if Angelo has the ability to. UMD 38-28.

Comment

Comment

I have every confidence I may be looking pretty foolish by Saturday evening, but...

Kearney @ Western Simply put, I just want to see these kids win. 30-24 in OT.
          Bemidji @ Augustana Should be a fun game to watch. 38-31.
          Duluth @ Angelo St. Just not sold on the LSC this season. 31-21.

Comment

Yes, halftime is still on the grassy plateau. Western uses the grass by a dorm, so it isn't an advantage. No inflatable Mountaineer anymore since they updated the Mad Jack mascot.

Comment

Kearney @ Western(-3) Low scoring game where Western controls the clock and plays keep away from Davis. I think the altitude will force the Lopers to play more methodical instead of the hurry up option on MIAA schools. Really wish Western's social media people would stop using "Neers". It sounds lame lol
              Bemidji @ Augustana(-13) As a 2019 returner Augustana uses their experience to ther advantage on the Beavers.
              Duluth(-4)@ Angelo St. I watched CC play at UMD in hockey the other night so that's the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

Yes, halftime is still on the grassy plateau. Western uses the grass by a dorm, so it isn't an advantage. No inflatable Mountaineer anymore since they updated the Mad Jack mascot.

Comment

It looked like Pueblo brought their bus the back way and had it parked by the maintenance road. Western used an inflatable archway in the south endzone and deflated it in the 1st quarter. You may be right about the NCAA having a rule that way.

Comment

Kearney @ Western Not sold on Western.
                    Bemidji @ Augustana
                    Duluth @ Angelo St. Not sold on the LSC. Angelo St. has a big ego that will be bruised after the first round loss again.

Comment

Kearney @ Western 10
                      Bemidji @ Augustana 17
                      Duluth @ Angelo St. 7

Comment

Kearney 8 @ Western
                        Bemidji @ Augustana 17
                        Duluth @ Angelo St. 4

Comment

Kearney- 14
                          Western's defense is good, just going to depend if they play their assignments correctly. I like the elevation factor but I don't think that will help out enough for a win.

Angelo State -7
                          This will be the most athletic team Duluth has played all year, don't think they will be able to keep up. Both teams are on a roll but I like the Rams.

Augustana-17
                          Bemidji has been playing a lot better football and has been bloodthirsty for this rematch. Augustana wins, by how much depends on which Sattler shows up.No more than 17.

Comment

Kearney @ Western 3
                            Bemidji @ Augustana 28
                            Duluth @ Angelo St. 14

Comment

Kearney 10 @ Western
                              Bemidji @ Augustana 14
                              Duluth @ Angelo St. 14

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...