Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bemidji State at Colorado Mines

Someone said that Bemidji State was getting stronger as the season progressed. Looks like they showed up to play at the Auggies. Colorado Mines needs to pay attention.

Bemidji has one of the best offenses in D2 football. Below average in running but make up for it through the air. QB Brandon Alt is a D1 caliber QB. Great deep ball and throws the ball on time. Though, he does occasionally have an unnecessary turnover.

After watching the 1st half of the Augie BSU game I thought the winner of that game would beat Mines...Then I checked the score of the Angelo v Duluth game. Now I think this game is up in the air.

Some guys on the NSIC forums are starting to think the NSIC is mediocre this year. I'm starting to think that as well.

I also saw some guys on the RMAC forums earlier this year say the RMAC is overrated. After watching the W Col. Kearney game I think the RMAC is solid.

What do y'all think the outcome of this game will be?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D2_Danger13 View Post
        I also saw some guys on the RMAC forums earlier this year say the RMAC is overrated
        It is

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

It is
          Yeah, certainly was a down year for the conference. Pretty hard to say otherwise and back it up with any facts. That said, I was surprised at how poorly the Kearney defense played against Western and at the lack of their ability to put that game away.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

It is
              I'm sure you watched a lot more RMAC football than me this year but that conference is not overrated. I think the defenses just got really good over the COVID year off. Matocha has 20 fewer passing TDs than last year and I don't think it was because he got worse.

Comment

Great 3rd quarter too, looks like they'll face Angelo next week as things currently stand. Kearney is getting pretty much dominated in all areas but the score as they currently trail 20-7 in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by D2_Danger13 View Post

I'm sure you watched a lot more RMAC football than me this year but that conference is not overrated. I think the defenses just got really good over the COVID year off. Matocha has 20 fewer passing TDs than last year and I don't think it was because he got worse.
                  Eh, their OOC results weren't exactly impressive though and although a small sample size, it's all there is to really go off of until now. Crazy year all around in college football though, been exciting that's for sure.

Comment

Great win, 3rd quarter was unreal, looking forward to next week!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X