Comment

Bemidji State @ CO Mines 4
      Nebraska Kearney @ Angelo State 7

Comment

Bemidji State -5 @ CO Mines
        Nebraska Kearney @ Angelo State -13

Comment

Originally posted by twolfbenchwarmer View Post
          I sure felt like I made a lot of good picks for straight up winners during the season this year, but also very often picked scores really well. Then enter week one of the playoffs and it's hard to imagine being much worse than this - and I picked a winner correctly... Just bad. Plus I had Duluth coming out of the region over on the main chat... I'm going to make some picks and then not log in here for a month to not be reminded, lol.

Bemidji at Mines - Bemidji can score some points and they have some athletes. That is concerning. But, they also don't play a lot of defense and haven't shown to be incredibly physical. My hope for this game is for it go back and forth, but for the physical aspect of Mines, combined with the altitude, to allow them to slowly pull away. Mines needs to run the ball often and well and needs to bring their pass rush game and be sound on the back side until it gets home. If they can do that, they can advance to their first regional final. Mines 35-28.

UNK at Angelo - On one hand, I'm not sure if I'm impressed with Western Colorado or a little disappointed in UNK. That game was much more competitive than I imagined, and really was a play away from overtime. On the other hand, as mentioned above, I had Duluth winning vs. Angelo, but it was never even a game. Angelo sprinted out to a lead and was never threatened. It seems like the LSC conference is like a streaky 3-point shooter when they get to the playoffs. If they're on, they are incredibly hard to beat. If they are off they will beat themselves. Last week looked like Angelo is on, I think they stay on this week too. ASU 42 - 24

Comment

CO Mines by 10
            Angelo State by 10

Comment

Mines by 13
              UNK by 4

Comment

Bemidji State by 3 @ CO Mines
                Nebraska Kearney @ Angelo State by 6

Comment

Bemidji State@ CO Mines by 10
                  Nebraska Kearny by 7 @ Angelo State