Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Mines has a chance in this game if their defense can rise to the occasion. If Moore the defensive coordinator can come up a defensive scheme to control the Valdosta offense if anybody can I think he can. Mines aren't used to the heat and humidity, so that could take a toll on them in the 2nd half. My prediction is Valdosta 35 Mines 28. Hopes that gets turned around.

Comment

Originally posted by d2-football-fan View Post
      Several thoughts...

In the end, I worry about the wealth of talented players and the weather wearing Mines down (having to play lots of subs, .

Forecast is for temps around 80 and high humidity.

That will wear anybody down.

<>

Comment

Orediggers ;)
        Last edited by Wrecked Again; 12-09-2021, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling. Orediggers by 1. It's gonna be a knockdown drag out fight from start to the last whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Forecast is for temps around 80 and high humidity.

That will wear anybody down.
            The humidity might be a problem for the Orediggers. Temp wise is not a problem.

Comment

Was a great season for Mines, not sure what they lose due to graduation but this experience will be invaluable for those that suit up next season.

Comment

That was a great effort by CSM. They are disciplined, well coached, and never gave up! Congratulations on an excellent season!

Comment

Great effort by Mines, hold your heads high.

Comment

So close, turnovers were the difference. Whoever plays them next has to find a way to slow down that offense. Those guys are fast especially Gallimore.

Comment

Mines played a really good game. The game could have gone differently if not for that stupid play on 4 and 1 in the third quarter. Very frustrating to watch but I am very happy with how Mines played, looking like a real contender against one of the best teams in the division. The Blazers looked great (of course) and that QB was crazy fast. I have to respect their team and look forward to watching them play in the finals.

Comment

great showing from mines, was a huge challenge going up against that valdosta offense. those onside kicks at the end were some of the best kicks ive seen, gave our guys a great chance to recover. the game really came down to that 4th and 1 meme play where we had a wr throwing the ball. i dont know why we didnt kick it or run zeman out of the wildcat, which was consistent for 1yd all season. regardless, shout out to valdosta, we could not stop the big plays from their offense. good luck to them in texas

Comment

Tough, tough loss, man, wow. Congratulations to the Diggers for a great season, and for showing that all of the comments on humidity and temperature and all of those things don't matter when it comes to actually playing and executing. Congrats as well to the Blazers on a hard fought game, and good luck in the Championship.

A few what-ifs in the game, but still a really good game. I thought Mines actually played the game a team needs against Valdosta - control the clock, score points, keep their offense somewhat in check, at least play neutral in the trenches, and play sound, disciplined football. There is no way you are going to keep that team from scoring, just a matter of how much. And then, to move down the field at the end with those clutch throws and catches was great to see.

I really wanted to be in Dallas to cheer the Orediggers next week, but it will come. This type of run only helps them build a healthy program, and makes them even tougher in the conference. Nice job boys!

Comment

You guys played great. Congrats on a great season and this game showed you have an elite program. We were lucky to survive this game.

Comment

Tough game. Congrats on the season. See you next year in Allendale. What a way for both to open up the season.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                                Tough, tough loss, man, wow. Congratulations to the Diggers for a great season, and for showing that all of the comments on humidity and temperature and all of those things don't matter when it comes to actually playing and executing. Congrats as well to the Blazers on a hard fought game, and good luck in the Championship.

A few what-ifs in the game, but still a really good game. I thought Mines actually played the game a team needs against Valdosta - control the clock, score points, keep their offense somewhat in check, at least play neutral in the trenches, and play sound, disciplined football. There is no way you are going to keep that team from scoring, just a matter of how much. And then, to move down the field at the end with those clutch throws and catches was great to see.

I really wanted to be in Dallas to cheer the Orediggers next week, but it will come. This type of run only helps them build a healthy program, and makes them even tougher in the conference. Nice job boys!
                                Great game. You guys gave us all we could handle. With the talent, coaching and well disciplined players yitu guys have, like sure that our teams will cross paths again.

Though both coaches made a couple of questionable decisions during the game,, thats why they get paid the big bucks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X