Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Lobo; 08-01-2022, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post

Samuel Clements might say that your opinion of CSUP's demise is greatly exaggerated.
      Not sure how an opinion can be described as exaggerated when it's still to be determined whether or not it's correct.

Mark Twain was misquoted, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

Not sure how an opinion can be described as exaggerated when it's still to be determined whether or not it's correct.

Mark Twain was misquoted, by the way.

Whatever. I wasn't trying to misquote Mark Twain. I was trying to misquote Samuel Clements. I would never quote Mr. Train. He used a naughty word more than one in a couple of his novels he wrote years ago

As for your opinion that is "still to be determined." It's not supported by any facts.

That's all. Have a wonderful day sir!
        Last edited by Lobo; 08-05-2022, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
          With the news of a stadium renovation, Western will have to play home games on a soccer field...
          Dang it! I was looking forward to watching a game or two being played on that Pantene spruced grass field in the Mountaineer Bowl.

Comment

Chadron has Jalen Starks back on the roster after a year off. Big fullback type who carries and catches out of the backfield.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220809-150453_Chrome.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	686092

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X