Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mines Fans Coming to Michigan?

Just curious if anyone plans on making the trek to Michigan for the Mines V Grand Valley game. If you have any, I might have an answer to a question or two, but no guarantees. Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks Redwing. Thursday night games are tough but I hope they renew the series. Would love to catch a game at Lubbers. I understand it is one of the best atmospheres in college football.

Comment

I will be at the game, super excited to see these teams duke it out. This will be the best test Mines could wish for to see if last year's success can be replicated

Comment

Originally posted by pico View Post
        I will be at the game, super excited to see these teams duke it out. This will be the best test Mines could wish for to see if last year's success can be replicated
        I may be strolling the East sideline stands (likely where your seats are at.) before kickoff. I may ask a Mines fan or two if they are you. Regardless, safe travels. Lubbers should be hopping. It also should be one heck of a game! If you're a micro brewery fan, the area has some great options to try.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X