Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Section at CSU?

Ok, we plan on checking out the GV vs CSU game in a couple of weeks. I was checking for tickets and noticed that the designated visitor section is, shall I say, off to the side. So, do most visitors really sit near the end zone? I see tickets are available in most sections, but we don't want to be those people in blue in a sea of red. Any advice is quite welcome!
    TIA
    Joe

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    Ok, we plan on checking out the GV vs CSU game in a couple of weeks. I was checking for tickets and noticed that the designated visitor section is, shall I say, off to the side. So, do most visitors really sit near the end zone? I see tickets are available in most sections, but we don't want to be those people in blue in a sea of red. Any advice is quite welcome!
    TIA
    Joe
    I went there last year when Commerce played them. The visitor side is wide open. Not many folks over there and you could pretty much sit where you wanted. Its a nice joint.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I went there last year when Commerce played them. The visitor side is wide open. Not many folks over there and you could pretty much sit where you wanted. Its a nice joint.
      Thanks, I've gotten some feedback from GV with same impression. They're going to confirm. I still find it odd that they designate a visitor section in that location.

Comment

Well, we may be "those" fans. We're planning on sitting more in the middle. Maybe we bail and head over to the visitor's section, but I figured if we're coming all that way, why not get seats that aren't near the endzone?

If it's not a sellout, it should be easy to move around. Looking forward to an entertaining game, but another win against a team from Colorado. Here's hoping those storms don't dampen things too much (Not bringing that much rain gear.) LOL

Comment

Redwing feel free to stop by our tailgate on your way into the stadium. I think moving around might not be super easy. Home opener usually draws a fairly decent crowd. It won't be sold out, but there shouldn't be massive sections of empty seats. Our seats are on the home team side so I have never been near the visitors, but I have never heard of any issues for visiting fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
            Redwing feel free to stop by our tailgate on your way into the stadium. I think moving around might not be super easy. Home opener usually draws a fairly decent crowd. It won't be sold out, but there shouldn't be massive sections of empty seats. Our seats are on the home team side so I have never been near the visitors, but I have never heard of any issues for visiting fans.
            Thanks. I've heard nothing but positives about the CSUP fans. CSUP must get a lot of walk ups since as of now, there are plenty of open seats on the visitor side. I'll stroll through the TG lot a bit so if you see a GV fan, it'll probably be me. I know we'll have a few there since there will be at least one RV. We're flying out Friday to play a bit tourist. Looks like a great weekend is coming up!

Comment

Just got 4 tickets for the game against GV. The wife and grand kids will join me! Looking forward to tailgating!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X