Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy gonna be our RMAC columnist?

Just wondering what is happening with Jimmy.

I was wondering the same thing... no season preview or week 1 pics so far, doesn't look good.

Comment

He released it on the Mountaineer Facebook fan page earlier tonight, so he's around.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
        He released it on the Mountaineer Facebook fan page earlier tonight, so he's around.
        Wait, what? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

Wait, what? Why?
          He must have forgotten to upload it. I'd link it here but I don't want to rain on his parade. His one wrong pick was Highlands.
          Last edited by mountaineermagic; 09-02-2022, 12:03 AM.

Comment

So. . . the answer to the OP is no?

edit: Just checked and the answer is yes.
            Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Well, at least we got a week 1 column I guess.

Comment

Back to the norm for the RMAC. Updates are non-existent or very late! Thats the way to keep the others unaware of the on goings in the RMAC. Jimmy must be suffering from Western losing to WT.

Comment

Just checked the main menu for the D2 site... under the dropdown menu for columns, there is no longer a link to an RMAC columnist. Interesting, because there was earlier today. Anyone know what's up?

Comment

Hey folks, chatted with Brandon a little bit ago tonight and we are now seemingly without an RMAC Columnist.

Just reaching out to see if anyone would have interest in helping us cover the RMAC for the rest of the year, potentially longer. I'm here to offer up assistance for helping shape the column, assist, and so forth for the next person up.

If interested, please let Brandon (not me) know at the following email address....and once again, I can help you out getting the column going.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by CSM alum 1993 View Post
                      Just checked the main menu for the D2 site... under the dropdown menu for columns, there is no longer a link to an RMAC columnist. Interesting, because there was earlier today. Anyone know what's up?
                      Kinda weak to sign up for something knowing full well the commitment it takes and then bail after 1 week. Maybe Western getting their ass kicked by WT caused some PTSD or something. At least come post and just let people know that it was too much to take on and that you're not able to continue with it.

Comment

He was pretty committed when Western was winning

Comment

RMAC board..

As mentioned in my last post here, we inquired about interest in being a columnist for the league and we did get someone.

Please have patience with us in this process, as you can see this is a very short turnaround here, but we will be releasing an RMAC column here in the next 24'ish hour. I oversaw this process and touched based with our new guy and he's got passion for this league and is excited about this role. We are too. Today we are just creating a blogger profile for him yet and such. Thanks.

Comment

new columnist name is Watt Nitwicki. No relation to Matt ;)

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
                              new columnist name is Watt Nitwicki. No relation to Matt ;)
                              Great... that guy Hates the RMAC... LOL

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X