Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.d2football.com/rmac-2022...eek-4-preview/

Jared, thanks for jumping-in for us on short notice and getting good info out there about the upcoming games.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
      https://www.d2football.com/rmac-2022...eek-4-preview/

Jared, thanks for jumping-in for us on short notice and getting good info out there about the upcoming games.
      That was hella good for a first time out! Great job and thanks for stepping up Jared!

Comment

Originally posted by d2 football fan View Post

That was hella good for a first time out! Great job and thanks for stepping up Jared!
        Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Jared, Great annalist view of the week 3 games and a fantastic view of the week 4 games. You put Jimmy to shame. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
            Jared, Great annalist view of the week 3 games and a fantastic view of the week 4 games. You put Jimmy to shame. Keep up the great work!
            Thanks. I will continue to give my best to the column and the conference.

Comment

Excellent stuff. I can tell you actually watched the games rather than just glanced at some box scores. The new RMAC streaming service makes it convenient to browse replays by providing different speeds, so it's possible to watch a game in just a few minutes if you speed it up and jump through breaks.

My first take reactions:

Mesa by 17 on the road seems like a bold pick. I probably wouldn't set a line more than one score either way for that one. Then again, you make a good point that BHSU hasn't played anyone yet.

I also expect Chadron to show a new offensive identity this week. If they don't, they're staring down the barrel of a 2-9, 2-8 type season and they definitely won't score 17 on Western.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
                Excellent stuff. I can tell you actually watched the games rather than just glanced at some box scores. The new RMAC streaming service makes it convenient to browse replays by providing different speeds, so it's possible to watch a game in just a few minutes if you speed it up and jump through breaks.
                I steam then simultaneously. It's challenging, but it gives me a good flavor of what is happening throughout the conference. Plus, I get a kick out of the simulcasts with some of the more rural radio stations.

Comment

Impressive stuff to turn that out so quickly, greatly appreciated by myself and I'm sure all RMAC fans. Thanks for stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                    Impressive stuff to turn that out so quickly, greatly appreciated by myself and I'm sure all RMAC fans. Thanks for stepping up.
                    Thank you. I hope to improve as the season progresses since future columns won't be "rushed to press" and I can invest more time doing research for each.

Comment

Thanks for filling in, Jared! Loved the analysis and glad to have a columnist back on the table :)

Comment

Originally posted by FortLewis4Lyfe View Post
                        Thanks for filling in, Jared! Loved the analysis and glad to have a columnist back on the table :)
                        Thank you. I appreciate the encouragement.

Comment

Thanks for jumping in and indulging our escapist tendencies with new RMAC columns. I like how you pulled stats that tell the story of the game. I say pull the interim tag.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
                            Thanks for jumping in and indulging our escapist tendencies with new RMAC columns. I like how you pulled stats that tell the story of the game. I say pull the interim tag.
                            Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Well done Jared. I don't follow any RMAC teams, but I saw this thread and read your work. It's very good. Kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                                Well done Jared. I don't follow any RMAC teams, but I saw this thread and read your work. It's very good. Kudos!
                                Thank you, both for the feedback and taking the time to read it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X