Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

William Jewel @ Black Hills State Giving BHSU the benefit of not having to make the 10 hour trip... but I think both of the teams are otherwise bad. BHSU - 21-17
    Angelo State @ Colorado School of Mines When in doubt this week, I homered and picked RMAC... because I just don't know. Mines - 34-28
    Arizona Christian @ Fort Lewis Another game I don't know... FLC vs. NAIA, total pick-em.Plus FLC has really front loaded their schedule with all of their opportunities to win, they kind of need this. FLC 27-17
    Truman State @ South Dakota School of Mines Long trip for Truman and it feels like SDSM is slowly getting better. The should win this game, I think they do. SDSM 34-21
    Western Colorado @ UT Permian Basin WCO needs to rebound. Luckily they get UTPB. WCO 24-17
    West Texas A&M @ Adams State My only question is how many WTAM scores. WTAM 72-13.
    Grand Valley @ CSU Pueblo Uncertain game #3. My hope is GVSU has a little let down, combined with travel to elevation and CSUP is as good as they looked last week. CSUP 31-28.
    Chadron State @ Dixie State Tough start to the season for the Eagles, good news is I think they score this week... DSU 41-13

Comment

William Jewel @ Black Hills State
      Angelo State @ Colorado School of Mines
      Arizona Christian @ Fort Lewis
      Truman State @ South Dakota School of Mines
      Western Colorado @ UT Permian Basin
      West Texas A&M @ Adams State
      Grand Valley @ CSU Pueblo
      Chadron State @ Dixie State
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

William Jewel @ Black Hills State
        Angelo State @ Colorado School of Mines
        Arizona Christian @ Fort Lewis
        Truman State @ South Dakota School of Mines
        Western Colorado @ UT Permian Basin
        West Texas A&M @ Adams State
        Grand Valley @ CSU Pueblo
        Chadron State @ Dixie State

Comment

Black Hills State
          Colorado School of Mines
          Fort Lewis
          South Dakota School of Mines
          Western Colorado
          West Texas A&M
          CSU Pueblo
          Dixie State

Comment

William Jewel @ Black Hills State This is BHS' easiest win of the season. Another easy win after last weeks cruise.

Angelo State @ Colorado School of Mines Mines should have a fire under their ass after last week's devastating loss. Horrendous plays from their kicker and Zeman. Matocha can't carry this team all year long so hopefully we see some more running production. Should be slightly closer than the playoff game last season, but not by much.

Arizona Christian @ Fort Lewis Easy win for Fort Lewis. Should be an easy warmup for their season that will start 3-0.

Truman State @ South Dakota School of Mines Should be a close game, but the miners have a stronger mental game

Western Colorado @ UT Permian Basin Mountaineers will actually try this game

West Texas A&M @ Adams State (ASU keeps it close this game (73-10))

Grand Valley @ CSU Pueblo GVSU keeps on rolling

Chadron State @ Dixie State The Utah technologists prove why they are truly above D2 competition.

Comment

Arizona Christian @ Fort Lewis I am optimistic Fort Lewis will come out swinging (35-10)

I think you meant to bold FLC. Who's going to be your starting qb?

Comment

No Mountaineermagic I meant what I wrote. I think they will come out swinging and still lose by at least 20

Comment

Originally posted by FortLewisTillIDie View Post
                  No Mountaineermagic I meant what I wrote. I think they will come out swinging and still lose by at least 20
                  Wow, you were right.

Comment

Nicely done, Angelo.

Comment

Both the Colorado and South Dakota nerds messing up my picks. And good lord how bad is Fort Lewis?

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                        Both the Colorado and South Dakota nerds messing up my picks. And good lord how bad is Fort Lewis?
                        Rock bottom. Surprised with new helmets again. It's like the 4th different helmet they've worn in the last ten years. Jealous that they still have a grass field.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                          Whoever picked my games is screwing up my picks... like, across the board.

You can't win the season race in week two, but I think I may be proving that you can lose it in week 2...

Comment

Looks like Western was a one hit wonder and Fort Lewis somehow got worse.

Comment

Well, lets forget week 2, except BHSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                                Well, lets forget week 2, except BHSU.
                                I thought week 2 was great!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X