Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pueblo Video Feed

Love playing you guys but I have idea how you all can stand watching a video broadcast with such poor camera work. Can’t see the end of any pass longer than 10 yards. I had to turn it off and listen to radio it’s so bad. It’s a shame that the top D2 programs in the country can’t even get a high school quality video feed

I can't help you here as I am always at the stadium for home games and have never seen our video feed. But I have watched others and I can't imagine we're worse than some of them. Midwestern State's video is horrible, and you have to pay $10 for it. At least RMAC is free.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
      I can't help you here as I am always at the stadium for home games and have never seen our video feed. But I have watched others and I can't imagine we're worse than some of them. Midwestern State's video is horrible, and you have to pay $10 for it. At least RMAC is free.
      I don't think I have ever seen a Pueblo home game without technical difficulties. Terrible audio or having it cut out completely, for several minutes the picture froze on some student they were highlighting during a commercial break during a playoff game I think it was, bad camera work, you name it and it describes the fun of watching Pueblo games online. The announcers are mostly better than the others I have heard in the conference or around the country but everything else is pretty poor quality.

Comment

Yet again, camera work for Pueblo can't follow the ball more than 10 yards down the field and they can't get the ref's mic to work. Seems they could figure these issues out after a few years...

Comment

What do ya expect from Pueblo Community College that provides the TV work for the football games at home. Yes, they were better a few years ago. But alas they are going thru the motions too!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X