Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixie and Chadron tied at half

7-7 Both offenses look sluggish. Chadron figured out how to run the ball this week and leads in rushing but Dixie WRs are running wide open. The QB just can't hit them. Chadron true freshman linebacker has 9 tackles, a pick, and a TFL at halftime. Starks is running through Dixie to the tune of 6.3 ypc.

Yes I'm petty and vindictive about them big-timing the RMAC and I'm calling them Dixie on purpose.

Pick-six by Dixie on the first possession of the second half. That was just a poor decision by the QB. But also I feel like they're giving him plays you can't run against a superior athletic team.

Comment

Looks like the wheels are falling off for Chadron with 3 minutes left in the third. Another interception, this time a tipped ball deep in Chadron territory, and the Dixies are up 28-7. Third touchdown was all passing game except for one good rush of 16 yards.

CSC starting to see some life in the passing game, but it's only leading to picks, not points.

Comment

Another turnover. Chadron QB coughs it up near midfield. Similar to last week, the defense at least looks like it belongs on the field with the opponent, but not the offense.

Comment

Dixie capitalizes and the game is basically over on the first play of the fourth quarter, 35-7. The end. Hardly expected differently going in, but the first half was promising.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X