Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happned to the Thunder at CSUP

Looks like the Pack left when it started raining. The drizzle they were fine. Like the fans at halftime, I dont blame them for leaving. CSUP did not show up to play after the 1st qtr. Those kids are better than they showed at the home opener. Could it be the coaching and the players not responding. The first few penalties were selfish ones. Yes I yelled at the officials for a holding call (He didn't mean it!). I guess that was my one and only game I will attend this year. I guess my expectations were much too high after last weeks game against Midwestern State. Well the Pack lost me for another year. I will watch them on TV streaming.

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
    Looks like the Pack left when it started raining. The drizzle they were fine. Like the fans at halftime, I dont blame them for leaving. CSUP did not show up to play after the 1st qtr. Those kids are better than they showed at the home opener. Could it be the coaching and the players not responding. The first few penalties were selfish ones. Yes I yelled at the officials for a holding call (He didn't mean it!). I guess that was my one and only game I will attend this year. I guess my expectations were much too high after last weeks game against Midwestern State. Well the Pack lost me for another year. I will watch them on TV streaming.
    Why does Grand Valley have the score and stats on its website schedule page, but not CSU-Pueblo? The RMAC doesn't have it either.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

Why does Grand Valley have the score and stats on its website schedule page, but not CSU-Pueblo? The RMAC doesn't have it either.
      "Due to technical issues Colorado State-Pueblo was unable to provide a post game box score. Look for game statistics on Sunday."

Not sure why you would quote Packfootball and then ask something entirely unrelated to his post but the above is from the Grand Valley story about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

"Due to technical issues Colorado State-Pueblo was unable to provide a post game box score. Look for game statistics on Sunday."

Not sure why you would quote Packfootball and then ask something entirely unrelated to his post but the above is from the Grand Valley story about the game.
        I quoted him because I was curious and the only person in the thread might know something about CSU-Pueblo that I don't. I generally don't read Grand Valley stories but my bad for not taking the additional time it might take to look into it further.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

I quoted him because I was curious and the only person in the thread might know something about CSU-Pueblo that I don't. I generally don't read Grand Valley stories but my bad for not taking the additional time it might take to look into it further.
          Pueblo had technical problems. Probably from the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
            Wow, you are quite the fan. Lose one game against a powerhouse program in crappy weather and you quit. The team is young, with room to grow, and should do well for the rest of the year. Feel free to sit on your duff at home this year. Maybe next year they will live up to your high standards.
            Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post

Wow, you are quite the fan. Lose one game against a powerhouse program in crappy weather and you quit. The team is young, with room to grow, and should do well for the rest of the year. Feel free to sit on your duff at home this year. Maybe next year they will live up to your high standards.
              They have not looked like they belonged on the same field as GV or Mankato the last several meetings with them. Add in a loss to last year to Highlands, Western, and letting Mines run the conference lately and it is clearly going to impact already questionable support from the community.

Comment

They have not looked like they belonged on the same field as GV or Mankato the last several meetings with them. Add in a loss to last year to Highlands, Western, and letting Mines run the conference lately and it is clearly going to impact already questionable support from the community.
                One would think that those interested enough to frequent this board are more vested than "the community" at large. This season is far from lost and if nothing else we have young players who are getting valuable game time.
                Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Let's maybe see how the Western and Mines games go before declaring 2022 a lost season.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                    Let's maybe see how the Western and Mines games go before declaring 2022 a lost season.
                    I 100% now see the points made by PackFootball. Pueblo again being dominated at the LOS on both sides of the call, DBs giving receivers 10 yards of cushion, DL getting no pressure on the QB, penalties galore...this is what CSU-P has seemingly become. Next week is going to be ugly.

Comment

I 100% now see the points made by PackFootball. Pueblo again being dominated at the LOS on both sides of the call, DBs giving receivers 10 yards of cushion, DL getting no pressure on the QB, penalties galore...this is what CSU-P has seemingly become. Next week is going to be ugly.
                      They'll still dominate Chadron because that's what they do every year, and that this might be the worst Chadron team in my 35 years of following Chadron State football.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

They'll still dominate Chadron because that's what they do every year, and that this might be the worst Chadron team in my 35 years of following Chadron State football.
                        Maybe they can play for a tie and decide that neither team deserves to win and they both go home to do something they care about because if today isn't a huge slap in the face to the Pueblo program I'm not sure what will be. I would expect to hear the same cliche answers from those in charge but the fact is this Pueblo program is done for until some big changes are made. Those who want to pretend things are fine can sugar coat it all they want but when they come back to reality today should signal the need for some big time changes in the program. Simply embarrassing to be honest.

Comment

Co Mines Put a woooooping on Adams yesterday! CSUP is at Mines next. I am wondering what the score will be. CSUP has not been the same since 2016 and I dont see anything good happening in the future. Just glimpses of the past every few games and those are few and far between. The excitement is all but gone. Fans and players just going thru the motions of both tailgating and playing the game. I guess we had it too good back in the early 2010's. Even wearing all blue in the heat makes no sense. Red with white pants would have been better for yesterday.

Comment

Maybe they can play for a tie and decide that neither team deserves to win and they both go home to do something they care about because if today isn't a huge slap in the face to the Pueblo program I'm not sure what will be. I would expect to hear the same cliche answers from those in charge but the fact is this Pueblo program is done for until some big changes are made. Those who want to pretend things are fine can sugar coat it all they want but when they come back to reality today should signal the need for some big time changes in the program. Simply embarrassing to be honest.
                            Watching the last two games I noticed a surprising lack of adjustment - particularly on defense. GVSU had great success on the read option because CSUP D kept biting on the dive. I assumed there would be and adjustment at halftime - such as assigning an OLB or SS to man up on the QB, but to my surprise saw nothing. Yesterday, Western exploited the CSUP defensive left - both rushing and hitting open receivers in the flat. Again, no adjustment. This doesn't bode well for next week when Pueblo faces a team with the best read option QB in the RMAC.

Comment

Originally posted by CSM alum 1993 View Post

Watching the last two games I noticed a surprising lack of adjustment - particularly on defense. GVSU had great success on the read option because CSUP D kept biting on the dive. I assumed there would be and adjustment at halftime - such as assigning an OLB or SS to man up on the QB, but to my surprise saw nothing. Yesterday, Western exploited the CSUP defensive left - both rushing and hitting open receivers in the flat. Again, no adjustment. This doesn't bode well for next week when Pueblo faces a team with the best read option QB in the RMAC.
                              Oh they're going to get embarrassed next week there's no question about it. They will get completely dominated at the LOS on both sides of the ball, they've registered exactly one sack in 3 games while maybe the most experienced offensive line they've ever had can't block a 3 or 4 man front. It'll be ugly.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X