Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adams stream

Ok, what's worse: this stream or Adams' defense?

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    Ok, what's worse: this stream or Adams' defense?
    Yes.

Comment

I haven't watched anything from Alamosa this year, but I thought Fort Lewis put on a quality webcast with decent announcers. But what might actually be worse than anything Adams is Fort Lewis' defense.

Comment

Checked in on it while watching the more competitive games. Wasn't impressed with the single camera perspective that wasn't always in sync with the action on the field. Didn't have the audio on, so I don't know the play by play was simulcast with KSPK as it was with the game against CSM. That was an... interesting listen...

Comment

The camera at least usually followed the ball, or generally tried. Better than Pueblo's where you stare at the LOS and just have to wait to hear what happened to the ball that went 10+ yards down the field. Pueblo's announcers are certainly much better than what Adams had to offer though.

Comment

Originally posted by CSM alum 1993 View Post
            Checked in on it while watching the more competitive games. Wasn't impressed with the single camera perspective that wasn't always in sync with the action on the field. Didn't have the audio on, so I don't know the play by play was simulcast with KSPK as it was with the game against CSM. That was an... interesting listen...
            Yup. Was the KSPK guy. Who seemed genuinely astonished that a fair catch on a kickoff is a touchback. That's what I get for not getting off my fat ass and driving to Alamosa.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X