Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSM @ ASU

I'm very happy that I got proven badly wrong. Excellent work today, CSM.

Likewise. I was overly contrarian on here all week. Mines played a good clean game. Onward and upward.

Comment

Congratulations to Mines! ASU needs to invest in stickem to hold onto the football.

Comment

Incredible game by Mines today. All around domination and truly beat ASU to the ground. After watching that, I don't know how anyone can even think Matocha isn't he best player in D2 football.

Comment

Congrats to Mines, second year in a row they go to semifinals! Reseeding will be interesting, hope they get to play in Golden! Seems most likely though Florida goes to West Virginia and Colorado goes to Michigan.

Comment

Congrats to Mines. This team is just full of stars. And QB1 is unbelievable.

Good luck next week! Will be pulling for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              Congrats to Mines. This team is just full of stars. And QB1 is unbelievable.

Good luck next week! Will be pulling for ya!
              It was a good team win😂

Comment

Originally posted by Wrecked Again View Post

It was a good team win😂
                Y'all just don't get what I was saying. It's okay. No worries. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Y'all just don't get what I was saying. It's okay. No worries. 😉
                  At least Angelo had more yards. I'm sure there's a trophy for that in our current society. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by FortLewis4Lyfe View Post
                    Incredible game by Mines today. All around domination and truly beat ASU to the ground. After watching that, I don't know how anyone can even think Matocha isn't he best player in D2 football.
                    Matocha is looking to win the Harlon based on his playoff performance as a legit dual threat on pass and run. It is a dimension I have not seen from Begnet who has put up top of class career passing numbers. Expect Matocha to challenge those career stats next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                      Congratulations to Mines! ASU needs to invest in stickem to hold onto the football.
                      Turn-overs and penalties killed ASU who are an impressive team on Both sides of the ball. Mines rose to the challenge and really played a physical game on both sides of the ball the ASU scheme was effective in stopping the LB rush and thus limited the subsequent sacks that Mines normally gets. This changed the Defense dynamic a bit. Expect Shepherd to copy cat this and work to have ball control next week.

Comment

Welcome aboard DiggerAlum!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

At least Angelo had more yards. I'm sure there's a trophy for that in our current society. 😂
                          Haha, you're probably right! 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by DiggerAlum View Post

Turn-overs and penalties killed ASU who are an impressive team on Both sides of the ball. Mines rose to the challenge and really played a physical game on both sides of the ball the ASU scheme was effective in stopping the LB rush and thus limited the subsequent sacks that Mines normally gets. This changed the Defense dynamic a bit. Expect Shepherd to copy cat this and work to have ball control next week.
                            Mines will steamroll Shepherd.

With GVSU out, Mines has a great chance of winning a Natty.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X