Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Jared.

Thanks for putting yourself out there this year Jared. You did a great job. I appreciate your candor and dedication to Mines, the other RMAC schools and your efforts as a journalists. Sorry to see you go as our columnist, but I appreciate your decision. Great work!

Jared, your columns this year were always a joy to read! The analyses were on point and I think they always came from a very unbiased and matter of fact point of view. Each and every week I looked forward to your column and really appreciated the great amount of knowledge you had for every RMAC team.

I'm sad to see you go and heartbroken to see the lash back from the Mines community on what seemed to be a tossup game at first glance. Best wishes on your future endeavors and I hope you still participate on the forum!
    Last edited by FortLewis4Lyfe; 12-07-2022, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Thanks Jared, I really enjoyed the column this year. Sorry to hear that last week's write up wasn't well received. I felt the analysis was fairly accurate through the lens of the Mankato game. I felt the score against ASU would be lower and closer, certainly didn't expect 42-24 Mines. I was thinking it would be similar to week two. Hope to see you on the board.

Comment

I enjoyed reading his writeups. And to be honest I think it's pathetic and small people went after Jared for not picking Mines. But it's not surprising. Loved Brandon's last few paragraphs of his column.

Comment

People are beyond ridiculous, get a f'ing life if you're that upset over a columnist picking the winner of a game.

Comment

Jered, You did a awesome job this year with your analysis of every game both pre game and post game. I am going to miss your input. To those who had hurt feelings over his pick of ASU, Ya need to grow up and stop being spoon fed. Jered earned a lot of respect from a lot of people in the conference with his weekly columns.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X