Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top ranked Augustana will play 8th seeded Valdosta State on Thursday at 1 p.m. ET in the first overall game of the D2 CWS. .

Comment

Former MSU-Mankato All American National Champion Coley Ries has completed her first season as head softball coach at Gustavus Adolphus.

Comment

Lakers earlier post about people not watching college softball is spot on. I've been catching the games every night including the Gophers last night, the action is exciting and fast paced, those women are great athletes. I'm excited for Augie's quest to defend their 2019 national championship.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
          Lakers earlier post about people not watching college softball is spot on. I've been catching the games every night including the Gophers last night, the action is exciting and fast paced, those women are great athletes. I'm excited for Augie's quest to defend their 2019 national championship.
          My ego allows me to admit that many of these women are far better athletes than me. Maybe part of that comes from coaching girls- whatever- but some guys just can't admit it. I enjoy watching college women's sports.

Comment

#1 Augustana dominates Valdosta St. 10-1 in the opening round of the D2 Softball College World Series. Ashley Mickschl pitched a 1 hit gem, (a 1st inning homer) while NSIC POY Kendell Cornick sent 2 balls out of the yard. Excellent start for the lady Vikings.
            Softball vs Valdosta State on 5/27/2021 - Box Score - Augustana University Athletics (goaugie.com)

Comment

Augie with play Biola, a 3-0 winner over North Georgia, at noon Friday.

St Anselm beat West Chester 3-2 in the other bracket. West Texas just beat Grand Valley 1-0.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X