Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSU and Central Oklahoma tied at 0 at the half. BSU had a penalty kick, but the Central Oklahoma keeper made the save.

BSU spent a lot of the half playing defense.
    Millsy

Comment

Mankato took the lead 1-0 over OBU on a nice crossing pass and shot early in the 2nd half.

Comment

And they made it 2-0 a few minutes later when a Maverick forward ran past the defenders on a lead pass and then beat the goalie.

Comment

And then made it 3-0 a few minutes later when the OBU goalie misplayed a long shot. I had to feel sorry for the girl, she looked like an infielder misplaying a bouncing ground ball.

Comment

BSU and Central Oklahoma are onto penalty kicks tied at 0.

BSU-goal
            UCO-goal
            BSU-goal
            UCO-goal
            BSU-goal
            UCO-goal
            BSU-goal
            UCO-no goal SAVE
            BSU-goal
            UCO-------

BSU wins 1-0 (5-4 on pk)
            Millsy

Comment

Watched the Mav win- nice second half. Yes, the OBU was beside herself after that third goal. Switched to the Bemidji game with the shootout. Looked to be very windy at both games.

Good day for the NSIC!

Comment

Central MO wins 1-0 and Emporia does 3-2 in OT.

Comment

Jennies beat Mankato 4-3 for the second time this season. Spotted the Mavs a 2-0 lead both times.

Comment

Bemidji beats Emporia 1-0. No idea how they scored as that was the score when I switched from the CentralMO game. Anyone else have problems with Emporia's stream. It kept freezing up and/or going to stop action for me. Especially late in the game.

CentralMO vs Bemidji in Allendale with the winner most likely facing Grand Valley. Grand Valley is one of the Jennies three losses and the only loss by more than one goal (0-3).

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                      Bemidji beats Emporia 1-0. No idea how they scored as that was the score when I switched from the CentralMO game. Anyone else have problems with Emporia's stream. It kept freezing up and/or going to stop action for me. Especially late in the game.

CentralMO vs Bemidji in Allendale with the winner most likely facing Grand Valley. Grand Valley is one of the Jennies three losses and the only loss by more than one goal (0-3).
                      Yep, I have problem with Emporia's stream as well. It would have been nice if they could have zoomed in/out as the action got deeper into the zones.

I also got spoiled last weekend with the NSIC Tournament and BSU having play by play during the games. Really missed that as well......
                      Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

Yep, I have problem with Emporia's stream as well. It would have been nice if they could have zoomed in/out as the action got deeper into the zones.

I also got spoiled last weekend with the NSIC Tournament and BSU having play by play during the games. Really missed that as well......
                        She did a great job. I don't know who to send an email to telling her that but I would if I knew.

PS- Go Beavers in both soccer and football!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

She did a great job. I don't know who to send an email to telling her that but I would if I knew.

PS- Go Beavers in both soccer and football!
                          That would be Kelly Schultz with the Beaver Radio Network. She is the women's hockey play by play (her husband does the men's games) and she also works Whitecaps and other women's professional hockey games. It is pretty great having a play by play announcer dedicated to women's sports.
                          Millsy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X